13. Kiss that stole A soul

Hello my lovelies,
So I changed my mind i wanted to give you guys another chapter today.

Hope you guys like it.
Heads up it gets a little steamy.

I was so excited to write this and put it up for you guys to read.
So hope you love it like I do.
And a big THANK YOU to all you guys for reading my book! It means the world to me, when you guys read it and vote and comment. I love hearing from you guys. Also Thank you all for 10k reads!!!!

Always
Nyx
************************************

Waking up sometime later, I'm confused for a minute. Feeling movement under my head I look up and see my head is laying on a arm covered in tattoos. Following that arm to the body attached I realise how close I am to Ghost.

Taking a minute to really take him in. He is breathtaking. His face is made up of high cheek bones, lush lips, full lashes. His face has a rugged look. He looks like a man's man. His thick black hair shaved close on the sides and underneath and long enough to pull up into a man bun.

His body is made of hard edges and muscle and tattoos. He is walking sex and beautiful. He looks relaxed in his sleep, more relaxed then I have ever seen.

From our night together I know his body is covered everywhere in tattoos.

I feel something move and brush against my stomach looking down I see Abel is still between us his little body curled between mine and his father's.

Quietly slipping out of bed I head to the bathroom attached to the room. After the door is closed I stare at myself in the mirror.

My long black hair still in the French braid I put in it this morning, my emerald eyes brighter then they have been in a long time.

After splashing water on my face I make my way back out of the bathroom. Seeing both Ghost and Abel still sleeping I head out to the balcony attached to the room.

Taking a deep breath of the cooler night air, I lean my arms on the rail and stare out over the compound at the stars in the sky.

So lost in thought I didn't hear the door open.

"Wondered where you snuck off to" a deep slightly gravely voice says from right behind me.

Jumping slightly I turn a little to look up at the very man just in my thoughts.

"I didn't sneak off anywhere, just getting some air" I say softly with a small smile.

He walks to the rail and leans against next to me.

" You good?" He says as he lights up a smoke

" Yeah I'm good, just a lot running through my mind"

He offer me a puff, taking it I take a long drag and hand it back.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks after he blows out smoke.

" I'm trying to wrap my head around everything that happened tonight" I say looking up at him.

" look I'm not gonna say sorry for knocking him on his ass, he disrespected you." He says with a shrug.

" I don't want you to say sorry, I just don't understand why, why do you care?" I ask him honestly confused.

" Why do I care? Are you being for real?, damn babygirl has that dumbass never respected you?, I did it because he need to shut his mouth. And no one disrespect my family." He says simply like that was supposed to clear it up.

"Your family? I don't get it Ghost I mean you had a one night stand with me, why would you care." I say looking away from him.

He tilts my head up with his finger and makes me look at him. " I'm only gonna say this once, so listen close babygirl, You and our sons are my family, your under my protection. No one disrespects my family. Do you get it yet?" He asks me slowly keeping my eyes locked on his.

To shocked for words I just nod my head.

"And another thing darlin, I don't want to hear you call yourself a lowly one night stand ever again. Your the mother of my sons, your the most important woman in my family. You are untouchable. I got you." He's with a dead serious face.

"What do you mean? I mean I'm not your girl, I don't have your claim or anything I don't understand." I whisper my eyes drowning in his beautiful eyes.

" your the mother of my sons I have more claim then anyone. No bitch comes above you." His voice takes on a husky tone.

His face gets closer to mine and It feels like my heart is beating out of my chest.

"More claim" I whisper almost against his lips.

"Mmmhmm" he mutters right before his lips press against mine.

I swear I stopped breathing at first touch. Our soft kiss turns passionate when I pull myself up against him trying to get closer.

My brain is going haywire, all I can think about his him. His smell that surrounds me, his hard body pressed into mine. His soft lips moving against mine with urgency. The deep growl that rumbles in his chest as he wrenches me even closer lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and grip his hair in my hand as I move my lips with his.

I feel his hands explore my body, and it sets my blood on fire. I feel him start to harden, pushing at the apex between my thighs. I let out a whimper when he starts to pull back.

Giving me slow kisses tell he pulls his lips all the way back.

" babygirl your killing me, we gotta stop before I can't control myself , now with our son so close is not the right time" he say his voice so deep and husky I have to clench my legs around him.

I nod my head as he slides me down his body, his hard on brushing my body on the way down.

With a groan he takes a small step back,
Blushing I bite my lip.

" mark my words Baby, this is not the last time, it's gonna happen." He says before he leaves a bruising kiss on my lips.

When I open my eyes I see him head back inside and In to the bathroom.

Breathless I touch my lips as I make my way back inside to the bed and lay next to Abel.

My mind full of what has to be the best make out of my life.

Just before I drift off I feel the bed dip again, opening my eyes I see him slide back in with Abel between us.

His eyes lockes on mine as he pulls both Abel and I closer to him.

Brushing a kiss on my forehead he says " go to sleep babygirl, I got you."

With that I lay my head in the curve of his arm and snuggle close to Abel and feel his arms wrap around both of us.

It's the first night I felt truly safe. I think to myself as blackness takes over.