CH.9 THE SONS.

Sitting here across from him, I'm struck by how much my son's look like him. The same coloring, hair color and thickness, the same high check bones, same nose, and same lips, and the same soulful grey blue eyes. They got almost nothing from me.

I can feel deep inside me that everything is going to change. I'm not sure if it's going to be good or not.

I take a deep breathe and look up at him. Grayson Kincaid " Ghost" one of the most dangerous men alive, my son's father. What does that say about me? I have asked myself that many times.

"Thank you for coming" I say to him.

He nods his head at me with a slight smile.

"Would you like to meet Abel first?, before we go to the hospital and see Aiden?" I ask.

"The hospital?" He asks

"Aiden is in the hospital, he got to sick to be at home, they are hoping if your a match after the bone marrow transplant, he will be well enough to come back home." I say look back at the table.

"Yes I'd like to meet Abel first." He says softly.

I see Elijah get up from the table and walk out the doors, then less then a minute later he comes back with Abel in his arms. He sits Abel on my lap, then leaves us alone in the room.

Closing my eyes I place a kiss on Abel's forehead. I hear him giggle and cuddle into my chest.

" momma has someone she wants you to meet Abel, he's very important." I say to him as I pull back and look into his little grey eyes.

"Otay momma" he says with a big smile.

Looking over Abels head I lock eyes with Ghost, unsure on how to introduce him to Abel.

Ghost walk around the table tell he's kneeling down in front of me and Abel. I turn Abel around so he's facing his dad.

" hey little man" Ghost says softly as he ruffles Abels hair.

" hi, I Abie, who you?" Abel asks him with a big old smile.

He chuckles " I'm Ghost"

" momma and Abies friend?"

" sure bud" Ghost says with a soft smile.

" Abel honney do you remember momma told you, yur dad was gonna come see you and help Aiden?" I ask him softly.

He nods his head not looking away from the man in front of him.

" well Abel, Ghost, he came here to help Aiden" I say keeping my eyes locked on both of them.

" him ulp brober?" Abel asks

" Yes, I'm going to help Your brother" Ghost tells him softly.

" Abie lobe Adie" Abel tells him.

" Abel, Ghost is yours and Aidens dad" I say softly.

Abel looks up at me.

" Ghost is Grayson Jace, baby." I say as I run my fingers through his black hair.

He turns back to face Ghost .

" Abie's daddy?" He asks softly.

Ghost smiles " yeah, bud your dad".

Abel nods " Go see brober now?"

We both chuckle at that.

" Yes, but you gotta stay with Aunt Chloe for a bit" I say as I stand up and head out of the chapel , I can feel him following me as I walk to Chloe.

I sit Abel on Her lap " Thank you for this, we should be more then a few hours." I say softly.

" it's no problem at all" she says with a smile.

I bend down and kiss Abel on the forehead." Be good for your aunt coco, okay? Momma loves you" I say to him as I straighten back up.

" Abie lobe momma" he says as he blows me a kiss.

Turning I see Ghost outside talking to his guys, I walk out the doors, and head to my car.

He looks over to me and heads my way.

" I'll follow you" he says gruffly

I nod my head and get in. It doesn't take bit a few minutes tell we pull out and drive to the hospital.

It's about a 10 minute ride, to the only hospital in town. Thomas memorial.

Getting out I meet him at the front of my car and we walk in silence all way into the hospital, and up to the floor Aiden is on.

I walk up to the desk and sign us in. After that I turn and look at Michelle the head nurse on Aiden's case.

" this is Grayson, Aiden and Abels dad, hes okay with doing the test, but I want to take him to see Aiden first."

" alright, just give me a shout when your ready" she says with a smile.

We both nod, and I lead him to Aiden's room.

After walking through the disinfectant room, we walk through the door to Aiden's room to see him sleeping on his bed.

I hear a gasp and look over at Ghost.

" this is your youngest, ,son Aiden Jace." I say softly.

I know His heart is breaking, because mine does every time I see my little boy hooked up to all the wires and tubes. Surrounded by machines. Look so tiny in his hospital bed.

My soul aches everyday, so I know the shock and heartache he must be feeling.

I squeeze his hand and lead him closer to his son.

"He's our beautiful little warrior" I say softly.
************************************

Hello lovelies,

Sorry it short, hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you for all love on this book!!
I'm so happy you guys love this book as much as I do.

Tell next time!

Always
Nyx