•8•

It took us a total of 3 days to drive to Phoenix, Arizona. Jasper drove the whole way. As vampires we don't need sleep so it was easy for him to do. I had started to get hungry, but I knew that if we stopped for even a second there would be a chance of James catching up to us so I just let the drive continue.

I had to be strong. For Rosalie and Edward. I knew Edward loved Bella very much and I love her as a sister so I had to be strong.

Once we reached the hotel, Jasper and Alice were the ones to get us checked in. I carried the few bags we had inside and to the hotel room.

Once we were safely inside of the hotel room, I made sure to keep my distance away from Bella who sat on the armchair in the living area of the hotel room. Alice and Jasper shared the loveseat. I crossed my arms against my chest as I leaned against the wall. I was currently watching Alice try to convince Bella to eat the sandwich we had just ordered for her.

"Bella, you need to eat," I said to the human as I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"You guys aren't eating," Bella argued and I rolled my eyes at her weak argument.

"There is nothing for us here. But there is a sandwich right in front of you. Eat it," I said.

"No," Bella stated. I sighed and rolled my eyes, running a hand down the side of my face.

Bella was fighting us on it, she refused to eat until Edward called her. It was kind of immature of her really. And pointless. I was tempted to just force feed her.

"You have to eat, Bella," Alice had told the human brunette.

"I'm just not hungry, Alice," Bella argued with my short pixie of a sister.

"Yes you are. I can hear your stomach growl all the way from over here. Eat, Bella," I snarled and I saw Bella look back at me. I raised a single eyebrow silently. She sighed as she grabbed the plate from the table. I watched her until she took a bite of the sandwich then I looked away.

I closed my eyes and listened silently for any sign of suspicious activity outside of the room. My eyes abruptly opened when I heard Alice gasp. I turned my head to see her with a blank expression on her face, staring off silently.

"Alice, what is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked my sister. I raced towards her with my speed, kneeling down in front of her.

"The tracker. He's just changed course," Alice said as she stared off. Bella set her plate down and looked at my sister.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper asked, he looked at me and I nodded my head once as I stood up and sped off to grab a pencil and a piece of paper. I raced back and set it down in front of her, placing the pencil in her hand.

"Mirrors," Alice said as she leaned down to begin sketching, "A room full of mirrors." We watched her sketch silently.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain," Bella spoke up. I kept my eyes on my sister's sketching, allowing Jasper to respond to Bella.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, the vision changes," Jasper responded.

"Okay," Bella spoke softly, "So the course they tracker is on now, is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?"

I abruptly looked at Bella, raising a single eyebrow.

"You've been there?" I questioned, raising a single eyebrow questioningly.

"I took lessons as a kid," Bella responded, "The school I went to had an arch just like that," Bella pointed to Alice's sketch.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" I asked her curiously.