45. Marked?

The hair on my body stands up as I push my feet through the surface. 

"Olivia I'm not swimming. It's icecold" Marcus mumbles under his breath. He looks at me and sighs loudly as he pulls his shirt over his head. His pants fall to the ground and leaves him completaly revealed for my eyes to roam over his body. I walk further into the water until it hits my lower stomach. He rests his chin on my shoulder and puts his hands around my waist.

"You are impossible. You know that right?" He whispers in my ear and giggles.

"If you only knew". I turn around quickly, putting my hands on his broad shoulders and pushing him under the surface. His body disappears fof a few seconds and I start to wonder where he went. Did I push him that hard? 

A thight grip around my ankle drags me down under the water. I push the surface as fast as I can and infront of me stands a smirking Marcus. His hair is soaked and the water is dripping down over his face. His sunkissed skin makes me want to kiss him everywhere and I mean everywhere. The way his muscles tense up when he moves makes me weak to my knees. 

"Not so fun anymore darling?" His voice pulls me back to reality. I don't answer him as I begin to walk through the water to him. When I'm standing facing him, I look up and put my arms around his neck, bringing his face down to mine. I only let our lips touch before I let go and run towards the beach. 

"Not so fun anymore babe?" A loud growl echos from his deep within and his smirk vanishes. He pushes through the water to get to me as fast as he can. I start to run into the forest with him not far behind me. The forest divides itself and I'm forced to make a decision. Left or right? 

Left. I turn left as Isa told me and I follow the path until I realize it's a deadend. Before I can turn around and run the other way, my body is pushed up against one of the trees. Marcus' heavy breath makes the hair on my skin stand. 

"You think you can run away from me princess?"

"Ofcourse I do. Babe, I'm the fastest creature alive." I place a soft kiss on his neck.

"If I wanted to run away from you, I already would've done it". He growls loudly and pushes me harder against the tree. A small groan escapes through my lips before his comes crashing down on mine. Electricity. I feel him harden and his canines push through his gums. I can smell my arousal and he sure as hell can. 

"We need to get home"

"What we need is that I get to mark you and make you mine" 

I know...

*********

Sorry for the short chapters, but I figured that it's better that I upload shorter chapters than nothing.

Hmm.... Do you play any sports?

Love, Ebba.