8. Eight months

Words: 1910

Eight months later...

This place have changed me since I got here. I'm more open to people and I talk a lot. Before I was kind of shy when it got to talk to new people. Now, not so much.

It's been eight months. Eight months since I saw my family, Kyle, the pack and him. It's was hell for me the first three months. I would feel it everytime he did it with someone and I guessed it was Gwen. Yuk. After three months I learned to control the pain, keeping it within me. Em and Ina said that it wasn't healthy to keep in all the pain, but I didn't listen. I didn't want others to think that I was weak.

He has probaly made her the Luna and mated with her. It wouldn't really suprise me. I guess he never cared enough about me to not do it. I haven't done it with anybody since I left. I haven't even thought about it. I couldn't do that to someone. It's to... Cruel.

**************

Throat punch. Uppercut. High kick in his ribs. He colapses on the ground and grasps his ribs and throat. Al was out quick this round. I reach out my hand for him to grab but he turns me down.

"Al, just grab my hand and let me help you" I say in a calm and nice voice.

"No, I'm al-al-right" he says through his sore fauces.

I don't listen do him, instead I grab his arm and pull him up to his feet. I give him a clap on the shoulder and then I walk out of the training room. On my way out I meet the twins and the both give me high fives.

Ever since that night at the party, Devon and Alex has been training me in fighting, agility, speed, using my powers and lots more. I have become the best fighter of us all and I'm also the strongest and fastest of us.  I can take down Alphas in my human form.

Two weeks after it was my birthday I got my powers. Every hybrid has their own powers. Devon can read minds, Alex is stronger then regular wolves, Sabrina can see the future and she can sense when someone is dying or dead, Emelie is faster than everage wolves, Mason can shift into other creatures, Jason as better hearing, smell, taste and touch then others, Cameron got a invisibility ability, Josh can teleport and last but not least Tom, he's got flexibility and heat vision ability.

I got leadership, reflexes, endurance and combat ability. Those aren't the only abilities that I got. I'm faster, stronger, have better taste, smell, touch, awereness, hearing and agility abilities than anyone else and so on. I'm what they call the ultimate Hybrid.

For two months ago Mason thaught me how to use my vampire powers. Speed and venom. A hybrids venom is fatal to werewolves and vampires. One bite could kill. So you bitches out there better watch out!

***************

I let the cold water run over my warm and sweaty body. Over me shoulders, down my back and over my behind. The water soon turns warm and I let out a tired sigh. I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair before rinsing it.

Cold shivers go down my back when I exit the shower. The cold air around me nips at my warm skin and makes the hair on my arms to raise. I quickly fold my body in a towel and one around my head.

I quickly glance at myself in the mirror and I notice something is different about me. I take a step closer to the mirror and look at me. I know what's different. It's my scar that I got from the rouge.

Memory....

The chilly wind brush against my checks. The snow has began to fall and the winter is coming. I can hear the snow crushing under my black paws.