20. Control

(Again, sorry for this bad chapter! I'm really trying)
Words: 1622

His eyes widen when he's realizes that it's him that I'm after. The girl in his lap looks at me with fear and  then she quickly stands up and walks over to her girl friends. I follow her with my gaze the entire time. When she sits down, her friends start to give me dirty looks. I just turn my stare from them to him.

"How dare you?!" I practically scream at him.

"What do you mean?" He questions looking at me with a confused but also scared expression.

"How dare you sit here" I reply pointing at the chair he is sitting on. " And kiss her" I continue and point at the girl that walked away. "When you have a mate who is sitting and feeling like shit because you rejected her!" I scream and slam my hand down onto the table again and this time everybody turn their attention towards us.

I feel how my mate is staring at me, his eyes traveling over my entire body until they stop at my face. My face is filled with anger and rage. I can't imagine how my mate must feel now. He'll probably be mad at me afterwards, but I don't care. I'm doing this for Sky's sake.

"I don't even know who she is" he says and I can hear how his heartbeat is speeding up. Which means he's lying. He's laying back into his chair with a smug on his face.

"You sit here and kiss a girl who isn't your mate and then you have the courage to lie to me?!" I say raising my voice.

"I'm not lying" he says and tilts his head to the side, smirking at me.  His heartbeat increasing and his face starts to pale when he sees that I'm not joking around.

I raise my eyebrow at him and stand up straight. I can hear from behind me how Sky has stopped to sob and I know she is watching this. I make my way over to where he is sitting and I grab him by his neck, shoving him in front of me as we make our way out of the house.

Red. That's all I can see. My anger is raising and it doesn't stop. Sky's mate is standing in front of me and I can hear how the pack members are hurrying outside to see what's going on. From the corner of my eye I can see the Alpha, Devon, the king, the queen and Marcus standing together watching us.

"You want to fight? Is that it?" He asks starting to take of his shirt.

"No. I want you to stop acting like a jerk against Sky" I respond looking over at her, she looks at me with great fullness but also mercy.

She wants us to show mercy on him. She cares about him. Isa says to me.

I know. I respond to her

"You're only doing this because your life sucks" he says with a evil smirk playing on his lips." You are only doing this because your family hates you, you were forced to come here and last but not least, your mate rejected you and because you want attention" he ends his sentence with changing into his wolf. My anger is raising and I'm having a hard time keeping Isa under control. I inhale through my nose and exhale through my mouth. People around us gasp at what he just said. I can even see how Logan is having a hard time controlling his wolf. How did he know?

His wolf is dark brown with black dots on his back. His eyes are blue like the sky. Sky! I look over at her and tears are making their way down her pink flushed checks. Her eyes meet mine and she sends me a look of sadness.

I hear a big growl from beside me and I turn my body towards the wolf. He is growling at me, showing me his knife sharp teeth.

He takes a few steps forward before he lunge at me. His entire body flying towards me. He goes for my head my I duck under him and he flies over me and down on the ground. His body crashing down. I stand up and shift my gaze towards Marcus.