34. On our way

Olivia's POV

Words: 1712

The cold water slowly runs down my sweaty back and down my behind, making me shudder. The water soon runs warm and a soft moan escapes from deep down my throat. I clean my hair under the running water and then I step out from the hot shower and out into the cold, but still humid bathroom. The cold air makes the hair on my arms and legs to stand up. I quickly swirl a towel around my body in an attempt to get warmer.

I open the door too my room and Marcus' scent fills the room. I take in a deep breath and purr when his scent hits my senses. I continue to walk towards the walk in closet and I can hear his snorings from across the room. It's actually quite cute to watch him sleep. He's so.... Peaceful.

I close the door behind me, droping the towel in the same moment(on purpose). I make my way over to where I keep my under wear and I grab a pair of matching pair of black lace underwear. The sun is shining though the window and I'm leaving today with Marcus too the castle. I'm not so nervous that I thought I would be. I slip the underwear on and put some black jeans on with a grey tank top. I grab my Nike cap on the way out of the closet, putting the cap onto my wet hair.

The snores have stopped and I can hear his slow breathing. The feeling off his buring eyes on my body make me shiver. I can see from the corner off my eye how he places his hands behind his head, flexing those darn muscles for me. I ignore his attempt to get me to look at him and I can feel the frown on his perfectly sculptured face. I move over to the side off the bed, keeping my gaze from meeting his.

"We are leaving in a few hours, you excited?" He questions as I grab my phone from the nighstand, placing it in my backpocket.

"Yeah, kinda excited" I reply meeting his stare. His golden brown eyes are more golden then they used to.

"Well I'm no-" I don't get to finish my sentence before Marcus grabs me by my waist, pulling me down onto the bed with him.

His fingers travel over my stomach, making me scream out in laughter. He continues to tickle me and I scream even louder. His smirk grows even wider and my screams have stopped from the lack off oxygen that I get into my lungs.

"PL-E-E-ASE STOPP" I scream out with all my might.

"Only if you say, Marcus is the hotest guy on this earth" He replies and places his hands on my stomach, not tickling me anymore.

"But that would be lying" I say with a frown on my face. I can see how he's not pleased with the answer and he starts to tickle me again. This time even more intensive.

"Okay, okay! You're the hotest guy on earth" The tickling stops and he smiles at me, getting up from under the covers. My eyes travel over his naked body, until I realize that he's not wearing anything. I throw my hands over my innocent eyes, turning in the bed so I'm turned away from him. I can hear him chuckle at my beahvior and he starts to stride towards the bathroom.

****************

I put the spoon, filled with porridge in my mouth. The kitchen is filled with omegas, preparing the breakfast for the rest off the pack. Me on the other hand decided to go and eat before them so that I can finish packing my last things. I put another spoon with porridge in my mouth, as I continue to watch them work.

My eyes land on a short girl. I recognize her. It's Jess.

"Hey, Jess" I say and the entire kitchen stops and stares at me. I meet a girl's glare and I give her an ice gold glare. She bows slightly, showing her respect for me. I've always hated those girls. The ones that think the can do whatever they want and too whoever.