21. Replaced

16K reads(February third- 2017)!!! Omg thank you so much for your support and everything! Here's a chapter for you:).

(Logans POV)Words: 2235

Our meeting ended for over an hour ago and it wasn't special. It only had to do with the rouges that have been attacking us for a while ago, but the attacks stopped when Olivia and the others showed up.

During the metting the prince was very quiet, but I guess it had to do with that he had found his mate. I'm really happy for him and the girl from this pack must be very lucky. I don't know who she is yet but, I'll find out soon.

The dinner room is filled with pack members, members from Olivias pack and the king, queen and their warriors. But where's Olivia and the prince? Everybody is chatting and talking to each other. My pack feel pretty happy for the moment. Some have found their mates and they all seem happy together.

A warm and nice spreads through my body, giving me goosebumps. I feel her presence at the entrence and she's making her way into the room, but she's not alone. I turn my head to the side so that I can glance her way. Her beautiful figure is making it's way into the room, taking careful steps towards a table with some of the kings warrior sitting around it.

My eyes travel down and up her body, taking in her entire presence. My eyes travel down her arm until they stop at her hand. Her hand is clasped togheter with someone elses. Wtf? I look up at the person behind her and it's the prince. He's walking behind her holding her hand in his. He has a big smile on his face and so does she.

They make their way towards the table and Marcus, the prince sits down gesturing for Olivia to do the same. But she turns her gaze towards a table in the pack of the room and my eyes follow hers. In the back of the room is a girl, she's sitting down at a table with her head in her hands and I can hear a few sobs. Olivia turns her stare from the girl to Marcus and says something before she gives him a peck on the check.

How can you let herdo that?! She is our mate and he shouldn't be the one to get a kiss on the check! Gawin growls at me. I ignore his yelling and barking at me and focus on them.

Do something! He growls at me in rage.

The anger on the inside of me is raising more by every minute, making it hard for me to control. My eyes shift back to Marcus and he's sitting on the chair with a big grin on his lips and his checks are a little flushed.

That little grin on his lips makes me want to smash his face out. He shouldn't be the one to get kissed on the check by my mate! My body starts to shake from the anger. I grip the table in a try to calm my rage, but I hardly succeed. The table starts to crack between my hard grip and people around me starts to notice my change in mood.

Gwen has stopped eating her meal and she's looking at me with ger blue eyes. They  have some sort of feeling in them..... Concern. I don't meet her stare. Instead I keep my eyes on Olivia as she makes her way over to the sad girl. The girl is sobing quietly in her hands and Olivia is trying to comfort her.

A cold feeling spreads over my hand and I immediatly pull it away. My eyes shift from Olivia to the person who touched me. My eyes lock with a pair of brown ones. Gwen. Her eyes isn't filled with concern anymore, they're filled with anger and jelousy. She shifts her gaze towards we're I was looking. Her eyes widen when she sees what I was lookin at. She push some of her ginger red hair behind her ear and looks away.

She mumbles something that I can't hear and then she turns away from me. Her entire body is turned away from me, showing me that she doesn't want me to bother her and then she continues to eat again in silence.