Character Profile

Name: Izuna Uchiha

Nickname: Strict Uchiha, scary Uchiha, nightmare, kuro Shinigami, Uchiha Clan head

Clan:

Uchiha Clan (Currently)

Affiliation:

Uchiha Clan (Currently)

Konohagakure (Currently)

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Appearance:

Izuna is a fair-skinned man with spiky, black hair that had a blue tint to it and it is tied in a ponytail. His bangs parts down the centre of his face to frame both sides of it. He wears the standard Uchiha outfit which consists of a high-collared, blue shirt with the Uchiha crest on his upper back and blue pants which are wrapped up in bandages at the ends. On his waist, he has a bandage belt that holds a sack which presumably holds ninja tools.

Personality:

He is a harmonic and devoted person. He also appears to be very competitive with his brother, Madara, in terms of skill as they would often spar with one another in an attempt to hone these skills. Izuna looked up to Madara greatly and was even in disbelief when as children, Madara admitted to being weaker than Hashirama. Likewise, Izuna was elated when Madara awakened his Sharingan shortly after. As he grew older, Izuna's love for his clan grew and he fought fiercely to protect it. He soon came to share his clan's opinion regarding the Senju clan, even asking Madara, while severely wounded, not to fall for Hashirama's "false" truce proposals. He looked up to his older brother and was so close to Madara that he even gave him his eyes as a dying gift as a means of ensuring that Madara will be able to better protect the clan's future.

Because of the Sharingan's ability to see past any attempt to blind the user, Izuna felt pity for those who did not possess one, viewing it as a curse. Ironically enough, not being aware of the Sharingan's connection to his clan's curse, Izuna was unaware he was actually cursed rather than those who didn't have a Sharingan.

Family:

Father: Tajima Uchiha

Mother: Unknown

Older Brother: Madara Uchiha

Likes: Madara Uchiha, killing people, the Uchiha Clan

Dislikes: weak people, fangirls, Danzo, the council, Itachi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke, Senjus

Nature Type: Fire, lightning, Yin

Abilities:

Izuna was noted to be of prodigious talent, even by the battle-adept Uchiha clan's standards, and was one of the most powerful Uchiha in history being his brother Madara's equal before Madara acquired the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. He and his brother competed daily to hone their skills. Both of them had exceptionally strong chakra, even for Uchiha members. His prowess allowed him to fight on equal ground with Tobirama Senju — a shinobi renown as one of the strongest and the fastest of his time.

Ninjutsu:

Izuna showed proficient skill in Fire Release , able to perform his clan's signature Great fireball technique with enough power to disperse a water dragon ball technique . Izuna possesses overflowing talent in Kenjutsu wielding a sword when seen in battle. He can proficiently wield it backhanded or normal grip, letting him attack in different patterns.

Dojutsu:

Sharingan:

Izuna awakened and mastered his Sharingan at a very young age; around the same time as Madara. His prowess with the dōjutsu is such that his clan soon recognised his high level of abilities even amongst their battle-excelling clan. With it, Izuna gained access to the dōjutsu's various generic abilities, including seeing events with advanced detail and from it easily evade most enemy attacks.

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

Along with his brother, Madara Uchiha, Izuna became the first Uchiha to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. Its design had three straight bars stretching out from his enlarged pupil. Some of his techniques are: Tsukuyomi, Susanoo, and more to be seen.

 Some of his techniques are: Tsukuyomi, Susanoo, and more to be seen

Summoning animals: Phoenix