Because I Love Him.

A/N: Yes, I know. It's been ages since I've updated and I am terribly sorry. If you don't remember what happened in the last chapter, here's a recap: Loki finally returned for good and is reunited with Eryn only to find out that he has to help her babysit Sarah's nephew and nieces. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

**

              "It's good to have you back, bro." Drew grinned, patting Loki on the back in a if-you-hurt-my-best-friend-I-will-get-you-back kind of manner.

          Loki turned his head to spare him a glance, eyes burning into Drew's retreating back. "Bro?" He muttered with an unreadable expression. It was a mixture between surprise, confusion, and a hint of distaste.

         On the other hand, Sarah was laughing quietly to herself while she held a calm baby in her arms. She had arrived a half hour ago and like promised, she interrogated both Loki and I. "Well, we have to go now."

             Kyle and Kayla -who had been drawing quietly at the table- both looked up and groaned in protest, but it immediately changed when Sarah had mentioned buying them candy. It wasn't long before they stood at the door, with their heavy, marshmallow like jackets on. I was surprised that they could still move their arms freely.

          "Thank you so much for taking care of these little demons." Sarah said as she butterfly kissed Kacy, who giggled in return. Smiling, she looked at me. "And don't worry about Garrett, I'll make sure to cancel the date. That guy seemed like a creep -anyway-, but what should you expect from Match.com, right? I guess I should delete your profile too-"

            "Garrett?" Loki asked in a demanding tone, as he looked back and forth between Sarah and I.

            "Oh, would you look at the time? It's time to go!" Sarah exclaimed as she shoved the kids toward the door while I glared at her. I told her not to make a stupid profile behind my back.

              "Wait!" Kyle cried as he broke free out of Sarah's grip. He ran to Loki, handing him a carefully folded paper. With a curt nod and small smile, Kyle bowed respectfully and then dashed out my appartment after Sarah and Drew.

           Curious, I walked over to Loki, peering over his arm as he unfolded the piece of paper. It was a drawing. Loki was in the middle of the paper, standing heroically with his green cape flowing behind him. Of course for a drawing made by a little boy, it wasn't the best drawing out there but it was the most sincere. I snuck a glance at Loki to see him smiling fondly at the paper.

             "Hey," I murmured to no one in particular as I looked at the drawing closely. Standing next to Loki was a hard to distinguish figure, but there was no mistaking its long, brown curly hair and brown eyes. "Is that supposed to be to me?"

         I noticed that instead of having normal shaped eyes, I had heart-shaped eyes that were directed to the drawing of Loki. "Is my hair really that messy?" I asked as I redid my pony tail.

           Folding the drawing back carefully, he placed it into his pocket and looked at me. Loki smiled as he picked at a loose strand of hair, positioning it behind my ear. "No. You're perfect."