Date with a True Monster.

Dedicated to norsemarvel, because I gave her the Loki feels & inspired her with an idea for a Loki fan-fiction! Woo! lol    

 Guess what? Half of this chapter is in Loki's point of view! It's been awhile so I hope I get it right...

Date with a True Monster.

        "You came." 

      "Why wouldn't I?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

       "He doesn't know you came." He stated, his eyes reading me as if I were an open book. I wanted to squirm under his gaze, but stopped myself. I couldn't let myself look weak, especially not in front of him. It'd give him -it- more power over me. The sun began to set as we walked in an awkward silence. It seemed to mock me as it set down further by the minute.

          For a Sunday night, Disney wasn't as crowded as it usually always is. I mean, there were still a lot of people here but it was nothing compared to earlier this morning. Most of the people were enjoying Disney's inside attractions at the moment.

       "I thought we were going to get dinner...?"

      "Dinner is distracting and that is something I do not want."

     I stopped walking. He did too and slowly turned around to face me. His hair was in its usual small curls, his eyes their usual chocolate brown, but his smile was not usual. His personality wasn't either. "What's the matter?"

        I laughed, humorlessly. "What's the matter?  I'll tell you! The matter is that you took the Jared I loved away from me! What are you? What do you want?...What do you want from me?"

        His eyes lit up in amusement and his wicked grin widened. "It's not exactly you that I want something from, but you do play a big role in it."

         "It's Loki, isn't it? What has he done to deserve this? W-"

         "He failed us!" It snapped, furiously at me. I took a step back, startled. Us? We received a few stares due to its sudden outburst, but I knew it could care less. There was a change in Jared's eyes, a change in the vibe he was giving off. It went from powerful and demeaning to regret and guilt. Jared's eyes widened a softer tone of brown. "Eryn, I-"

      "It's alright. I understand. I'm sorry...this is my entire fault."

      Jared shook his head no immediately. "Don't blame yourself. I was vulnerable and they took over. Please, stay away from me. They plan to do unimaginable things to you in order to get back at Loki and the Avengers. They-"

    "Who?" I desperately interrupted, grabbing a hold of Jared's hand and rubbing the back of his hand in a soothing manner. "I want to know, because I swear to you, Jared that I will get them back for what they're doing to you. I don't know how, but I'll find a way just tell me who it is."