Going to Asgard.

Going to Asgard.

                                       Knock, Knock!

                                       I woke up with a groan and winced. Why is my neck so stiff? And since when did my bed feel weird? I shifted and froze, realizing that I was not on my bed. I glanced up and my suspicions were right. I had fallen asleep half on Loki and half on my couch. Prying his hands off of me, I got up and made my way towards the door, wondering who it was. Obviously it wasn't Sarah, because she would've barged in and startled us awake by now.

                                Still groggy and tired, I made my way towards the door. I opened it slightly, popping my head out to see no one standing on the other side. Hmm, that's weird; I thought but stopped myself from closing the door just as my gaze lowered. Right outside my door on floor, lay a simple beautiful poinsettia bouquet with a box and card attached to it.

                             Opening the door further, I glanced around the halls of my apartment building, looking for any trace of who could've sent it to me. I picked up the bouquet along with the box and card. I flipped the card over, wanting to know who sent these. My eyes widened at the name.

                                    "Do I have competition?" Loki wondered out loud curiously, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. "Hmm?"

                                     "What if you did?" I pondered with a slight smile just to irk him. I felt him tense up against me and he exhaled in an exaggerated manner, sending chills throughout my spine.

                                      "Then I'd pay them a visit myself and tell him that you're mine."

                                    I turned around, squirming free of his hold on me to look at him. "Is that so?"

                               "I'd also tell him that he has bad taste in flowers." Loki remarked thoughtfully glancing at the bouquet. I chuckled, biting my lip. Of course he doesn't know. I can't even believe that I would ever forget. Poinsettias aren't my type of flowers, but I always make an exception for them once a year.

                                     "You laugh because it's true." Loki commented smirking down at me. "Now, are you going to tell me who sent you these or am I going to have to find out myself?"

                                          I smirked up at him, loving the fact that I was no doubt agitating him by doing so. His smirk widened and I suddenly felt a small push inside my head. My smirk faded and I frowned at him. "Get out of my head!"

                                            "Not until-"

                                    "Are you jealous?" I teased, cutting him off mid-sentence. I set the bouquet down onto the side table and raised an eyebrow at him.