Beginning of Something Worse.

                            Two days. It's been two whole days since they have left and it feels like its been an eternity. There's been no word from Heimdall, so I'm going to assume that everything is alright. I didn't sleep at all due to my anxiety and locked myself in Loki's room, not in the mood to deal with anyone. Frigga came to see me the other day, but after that, she knew that I needed my space. I was alone and for the first time, I preferred it that way. My hand fiddled with the necklace around my neck and I sighed.

                                    There was a knock on the door, but I didn't answer. The door opened anyways (even though I had it locked) and in came both Asa and Isibel, the two servants that I've met before. "Lady Eryn, we are under strict orders to lighten up your mood." Asa said in an assertive tone and Isibel nodded along with her.

                                   I raised an eyebrow. "By who?"

                                 Asa and Isibel shared a look before quickly answering, "the Queen!"

                                "That's funny. She came in here this morning and-"

                               "Okay we lied!" Isibel interrupted with wide eyes. "But you must understand that we only want to help."

                                "And Lady Sif has asked for you as well. She mentioned her teaching you how to wield a sword." Asa added, her hands clasped behind her back. I stared at them both, not saying a word and they shifted uncomfortably under my gaze. A smile crept its way to my face at their reactions and I let out a small laugh.

                                 "I lied, too. The Queen hasn't come to my room." I confessed and the look on both Asa's and Isibel's face was priceless. They then looked at me expectantly and I sighed, standing up. "Alright, I'll do something productive today and not drown myself in sorrow. Can you please tell Sif that I'll take her up on those lessons?"

                                  Asa nodded.

                               "I can help you get dressed if you'd like." Isibel offered.

                              "It's alright. I rather do it myself, but do you know where I can find a pair of pants...or trousers? I don't know what you call them here, but you know, what men wear. It covers your legs and-"

                           "We know what you're talking about." Asa said, cutting me off and giggling while Isibel stifled a laugh by biting her lips. I smiled sheepishly at them.

                                  "We'll leave you be and give you your privacy, Lady Eryn, and be back with your request." Isibel nodded and with being said, both servants sent me a bright smile and then left.