Ch. 6 Rude Interuptions

I'm sorry about the spelling on the authors note and the long wait. I hope you like it!

Alons-y!

Somer

BB's P.O.V

When you are tied to a very uncomfortable metal chair, in front of a very smug super villain, you get a little snappy. And you start thinking fast. My plan was to keep him talking long enough to get to my communicator. Then I'll wing it, literally. I only needed a few minutes. I opened my mouth to speak but was rudely interrupted by a huge boulder smashing through the wall, barely missing me. Terra! She was going to bust me outta here!

But apparently she had other ideas "Yaa!" She screamed, and rocks went flying through the wall she just smashed.

Ok, I have to admit something. I was lost when I saw Raven returning the favor and sending shards of glass sailing towards Terra. Brother Blood and I watched in awe/terror as the girls fought with horrifying vigor. Eventually I snapped out of my trance.

"RAVEN!" I yelled. She glanced at me with surprise and raised her hand and cut the binds holding me to the chair. "Watch out!" I yelped, to late, a boulder smashed into her.

"Terra! What are you doing!" I cried over the rush of wind and crash of glass. Unfortunately we happened to be in a skyscraper. Of course we were.

"Plot twist!" She laughed "I'm working for Slade!"

"You think this is all a game! Well here's a reality check!" Raven yelled and hit Terra full force with a sheet of metal.

"But Terra" I whispered, not caring if she could hear me "I thought... I thought..." I stammered, my voice cracking.

"Beast Boy! Get out of here! You can still get away!" She yelled. "Please! Before-"

I didn't hear the rest. I knew Raven was right but I didn't want to leave without her, but it looked like I didn't have a choice. The whole place was going down. Then I saw Brother Blood escaping. I gritted my teeth and turned into a hawk, not wanting him to escape. This was not going to be fun.

Sorry! Really short chapter!