Ch.3 Romeo and Juliet

*P.O.V. Raven*

"When's he coming back again?" I asked Cyborg as he messed with the tower's computer.

"He said a week two days ago. He'll be back in five days." He said, not even bothering to look up.

I've been on edge for the past forty eight hours, waiting for a call, a message, a text, any thing to know what's going on. I went to my room and took out a book out of one of my shelves, and sat down. Of course, I inwardly groaned. Romeo and Juliet. Why do I even own this book?! I really didn't know. Maybe it was how I was fascinated of how you could love someone enough to die over them. I wondered what I'd do if Beast Boy died. Duh, I'd bring him back! What would Beast Boy do if I died. It was extremely possible. With a demon for a Dad and uncontrollable powers, death can pop up at any time. I suddenly got up and went to my desk, picked up a piece of blank paper, and started writing.

~--------------------------------------~

*P.O.V Beast Boy* two days before, on the train

I walked down the cart and sat in one of the seats. Since it was a four hour journey to Gotham, they were showing a movie. Romeo and Juliet. Are you kidding me, I thought, this is the saddest movie ever, and it was PG-13, I sighed and leaned back. I wish I was home. To playing video games with Cyborg, to Raven's never-ending sarcasm, to Starfire's back breaking hugs, to Robin's horrible meetings. It had only been a half an hour, and I was already homesick. It was gonna be a long week.

*Author's note*

sorry for the short chapter! Kinda brain-dead

Somer205