Rampage King Kong

George charged through the genetically enhanced wolf which we found out had the ability to fly which beats the laws of logic and the laws of my sanity as a vet.

When Ralph managed to bite George from behind, I saw red "Get your teeth off of him!" I picked up a long and sharp metal object and threw it towards Ralph.

Ralph howled when it pierced his shoulder and hus gaze went to me and I childishly stick my tongue out.

While I was busy watching Ralph, I didn't notice Lizzie the Godzilla started to get up from the pile of rubble on top of her. Her movement wasn't unnoticed by Uncle Davis who made a quick plan and shot Ralph with a cannon.

"Ha!"

I laughed before coughing from the dust and smoke from the blast. George tried to shove Ralph off but the wolf managed to regain it's senses.

Well, not before Davis shot another cannon towards Ralph "Hey! Come and get us you ugly son of a b*tch!" Ralph turned his gaze angrily towards Davis.

I scrambled away from Ralph while calling out "You disgraced the archangel's name! You're not fit to be called that you weird, freaky, genetic flying wolf!" That was the last thing for Ralph as he jumped inside a building and broke through it and charged towards us with blind rage while gliding.

It made me roll my eyes at the display as if he wanted to prove my point wrong. Why can't he just attack like a normal wolf?

Then again, I have a weird obsession watching monster animals.

George let out a hoot of warning as he tried to get back to his feet. He was not going to lose his family again!

Uncle Davis grabbed my hand as he grinned "That's it" He muttered before running to the direction of the still disgruntled Lizzie as the alligator tried to process what had happened.

Davis and I managed to run past her without worry because her main target was the gliding wolf headed towards her and the alligator's defenses kicked in.

We watched as Lizzie tore off Ralph's head for it to become her snack and I couldn't help but mutter out with a cheer.

"Go Godzilla..."

***

"Help! I need a satellite phone!"

Kate called as she and Zyra raced towards the military camp "It's not safe here, ma'am we need to go now. You two, get her and her friend on the truck" Zyra growled when the soldier attempted to pull them in.

"Listen up here soldier! There are people out there dying and you're sending a bloody airstrike! You were suppose to protect the city and it's people. Not kill them!"

She saw the soldier's face harden an it took Zyra a moment to notice how young he looked. Almost in his prime years "Wait! There's a way to stop this!" Kate tried to reason again when she herself was being dragged out and Zyra made a move to stop them when -

"Fellas..."

"Russell?!"

"You still live?" Was Zyra's blunt reply and Russell merely gave her a a plastic smile before looking at the soldiers surrounding them.

"I will take it from here"

The soldiers paused for a moment before letting the girls go. Zyra snuck a glance to the soldier beside her before following Kate and Russell.

"Take a breath, Doc. Tell me what you're doing here and what are you doing here as well little Okoye? Shouldn't you be staying in your aunt?"

Zyra narrowed her eyes at being called little before she answered "Whatever Kate and Uncle D did, the antidote worked and now my sister and uncle along with George are trying to stop the other two" Kate cut her in just as Zyra took a breather.

"But there are still civilians and military on the ground. We have to call off the airstrike or risk blasting our heads open"

Russell turned to a random soldier upon which Zyra realised was the same soldier that held her. Russell went over to the man who gave him a confused look.

"Son, I'll tell you what, let's trade" Russell said nonchalantly as he handed a rat in a cage towards the bewildered soldier before snatching the walkie-talkie from the solder's hand.

The soldier made a noise of protest which went unheeded as Russell, Kate and Zyra headed back to the truck.

"Alright come on, let's get!"

***

Back in the fight, Davis was now blasting his weapon towards Lizzie as she turned her direction to the other meals she could tell was consolation prize.

Seeing that this gator was going to be difficult to be killed and not wanting his niece to get hurt or worse...killed, Davis turned to George.

"George go!"

George, understanding what he had to do, grabbed a stunned Xena and bounded away from the gator while Davis bought them time to escape.

"George let me go! I can fight her you know!"

Xena screamed but George ignored her before placing her to a safer but still destroyed building, away from the fight.

"George!"

George gave a grumbling sound and Xena huffed "Oh don't give me that look young ape cause you are gonna be in BIG trouble when this is over!" George looked to the sound where the crocodile was rampaging about, probably trying to find Davis.

"George, you know as well as I am concerned that Uncle D can't do this on his own and neither can you. We are a family, family stick together till the end. I promise we won't end up like your mother"

George made a small noise before bringing Xena up to his nose where she planted a small kiss before a loud roar interrupted the moment.

Xena grinned "What do you say King Kong? Ready to beat the almighty Godzilla?" George merely placed her on his shoulders before grabbing a lose construction as a weapon before letting out a roar.