Chapter XII The Final ChapterThe Killer

Willow Plae walked into the door and took and seat.

Willow: It was just like another day, an early morning in October but it was a little warmer than expected. It was usually about 40 degrees but today it was in the 50's so people were getting comfortable. A little too comfortable especially for what I had been planning with Easton. Easton had just found out that his boyfriend was a cheating manwhore. I was just me.

Gay squad was ready to get this bread. Pj laid on the floor next to Catherine, calling her "Cute, Sugar Pumpkin, Angel," and every other cute little nickname someone would give their girlfriend. I walked in with my head under a blanket, biting my nails and mumbling under my breathe about how I cleverly I had just slit the throat of Wyatt Malcom and watched him bleed to death. I was thinking of how nicely I shoved his body into a janitor's closet and left no fingerprints behind. No one saw. How clever of me. My girlfriend walked into the Media Center with a smile on her face and rested her head on Me. Following her was Ryder, Easton, and Nova. The three talked amongst themselves about something that had happened on Tik Tok late the night before in the group chat. There was always something to be discussed about Tik Tok, especially with that sex addict girl, Nova.

Anne and Wyatt were nowhere to be found. Easton started to get worried because I never told him that I went through with the plan that we had discussed the night before. I fact, Easton planned the entire thing. I just killed Wyatt for my own pleasure. I excused herself and sat next to Easton, trying to comfort him. Scarlett seemed a little uneasy and walked out of the Media Center at about 7:20. I knew the hoe was pregnant.

William, no longer a virgin, walked up the bleachers with Ryder and sat at the top, waiting for Smith to call their names for attendance. Right before Smith started Scarlett walked in and took a seat next to Ryder. Scarlett didn't say another but you could see that in her eyes she had been crying.

The principal got on the loudspeaker and cleared his throat.

As soon as I found out that they all knew the little man whore was dead, my day started to go a lot better. I didn't have to worry about Ann stealing my girlfriend bc I think we all know she was just waiting for an excuse to kill herself.

On the other side of the school, Lizzie was having a Panic attack. Most of GS was. Easton was distraught. It had gotten to the point where his teachers had to call an ambulance. He began to have trouble breathing. It had all hit him. Yeah, I pulled the knife but it was Easton's idea. Easton wanted to kill Wyatt and he was too much of a pussy so I did it. Back on the other side of CrossTown Performing Arts, Scarlett was just now panicking since the father of her child was now dead. Or at least that's who I thought I killed. I found it odd that I received a text from Wyatt and Anne Malcom just a few seconds ago ...