Chapter VII Easton's Revenge part II

Willow was down to anything to get her mind off her family, even if it meant killing someone. Easton was over his boyfriend and taking the life of a man whore like Wyatt wouldn't phase him. At this point, Wyatt's body count was in the teens and Easton was planning on losing his v card to Scarlett and Nova at the same time. Easton told Willow that he would call her later because he was getting horny and he had two sexy ladies waiting for him.

Easton hung up and went back over to see Nova on top of Scarlett. Easton was jealous and pushed them but when he pushed them both Nova and Scarlett, tongues down each other's throats went rolling down and hill and they hit something hard and cold. The dead body of Anne Malcom. Nova and Scarlett froze and Easton came running down the hill.

Easton: "Don't even worry about it guys, just fuck me, c'mon"

Scarlett: "Are you crazy?! That's Anne's body right there. She's our friend we can't just skip along and have sex after seeing this"

Nova: "Hell yeah we can bitch."

She grabbed Easton hand and lead him away from Scarlett who was now crying over the dead body of Anne Malcom. A poor little blonde girl without a shirt was left in the gay woods with her friend's dead body. On the other side, Nova and Easton were getting down and dirty. Nova ripped her shirt off (that was one of her favorite things to do) and showed Easton what a good time was. One by one, Easton's clothes were being taken off until all you could see was a bare boy. It was Nova and Easton. Easton and Nova, and oh boy was blondie missing out.