Chapter VI A Sex addict, Pregnant girl, and an Angry Boy

Chapter VI

A Sex addict, Pregnant girl, and an Angry Boy

After some digging around Easton discovered that it was Nova and Scarlett that had been sleeping with his mans. By digging I meant Easton finding Nova's Blog on sex and furries. She posted about a nameless boy who went to CrossTown Performing Arts. Easton could tell that it was Wyatt because he was the only freshman who had a six pack and a dick over 7 inches. Nova went into extreme detail on her blog and it made Easton even more mad. He knew that Scarlett had been sleeping with him just by the way she would look at him in the media center everyday.

The day after Easton found out he stomped into school angirly. His face and red and his tone was rough. He grabbed Nova by her feet and grabbed her a couple of feet away from the books then declared that she could follow him or else he would have five less toes than she had before. Nova got up and followed Easton. He snapped his fingers and Scarlett and motion for her to tag a long as well.

Easton: You guys and I are going to meet in the woods where most gays lose their V card.

Nova and Scarlett were silent and once school was over they traveled into the gay woods. Rumor has it, Catherine experimented a little bit in there maybe once or twice.

For about half an hour, Nova, Scarlett, and Easton fought over who got to have Wyatt. Things were getting intense and people were frustrated. Nova was so frustrated that she walked over to Scarlett and grabbed her wrist. Nova pulled her in with a tight grip, with Scarlett's back pressed against herself. She pressed her lips against Scarlett's neck and spoke in a gentle tone.

Nova: Maybe if you weren't so damn angry all the time we could have some fun

Scarlett giggled and grabbed Easton's hand, pulling both Easton and Scarlett against Nova. Easton pressed his lips against Scarlett and faintly mumbled: Fuck Wyatt, I'm not even gay.

Nova, Easton, and Scarlett rolled around together, hooking up with each other all over the gay woods. Hands were slipping into new places and sexualities were questioned. At the end of the day, Easton walked away with feelings for Nova and Scarlett. The three of them were down for some soft of open relationship. Then, Easton got a call from Willow. He excused himself from his almost orgy and explained the whole Wyatt cheating situation to Willow, who was a little mentally unstable after finding out that one of her family member from down south was marrying their cousin.