Chapter VIII Even Lesbians have it tough

Co-Written by Nova

Now specifically let's get into the lesbian part of the gay squad. Em was chilling at home regretting she was ever born, just sitting on the couch. Willow thought

" I'm so bored" and decided to call Nova on House party.

"Hey, Nova I have to tell you something, Emily's and I relationship is going really bad and I really need someone here."

" Don't you have other people to comfort you." ( Nova is thinking of how much she loves Easton and Scarlett, and how there not gonna like this).

"Wow, Nova Why do you hate me?"

" I don't hate you"

" Come over then"

Nova gets up and asks her mom if she can skrt skrt her to Willow's house, it take a little while but Nova finally reaches Willow house.

"Hey" says Willow with a tight, revealing crop top that went with some booty shorts, not to mention have her ass was hanging out of her shorts as she opened the door.

" Hey, let's get you inside

... of me, she mumbled"

But Nova couldn't hear the second part. Her and Willow go inside and sit down on the couch together. It comes to a complete silence until Nova and Willow couldn't hold their laughter anymore.

"What happened with Emily?"

"do you want the truth?" She says as she giggles.

" she's too uptight and doesn't have any sex with me whatsoever"

" Oh my God, wow, that's so unfortunate"

" yeah, espeacially becouse I'm so damn horny all the time. I swear I might have to drug her with viagra."

Nova looked at Willow as if she were high on crack or something.

Willow bit her lip, "There's one more reason why I couldn't stay with her. you."

Nova felt extremely uncomfortable when Willow was leaning over trying to kiss Nova.

" No! Willow! Stop!"

Different Day: Ryder walks into the media center chill as ever as she is excited to tell her friend that she can finally have friends over.

" Guys I can have friends over! so thanks for those who helped me with my essay!"

"Party, my place Sunday 1 - 2 am"

" I'll be there," most people said.

*the bell rings*

Everyone in the gay squad says their goodbyes to each other. Willow and Nova walk to their next class together.

" we need to think of an idea to get rid of her"

"WE?!" Said Nova " and get rid of who?"

" who do you think?"

"Ohhhhh"

" NO! Why?"

" because i'll tell everyone what happened at my house"

Nova's face was in shock.

Ryder was so happy her parents let her friend over for a shindig. She prepared the bread and any other materials needed for the party. Mikey and Ann were supplying the drugs and the party was just getting started. Soon, all the members of the gay squad arrive and soon you see the cliques Ryder hated form. On the couch, the threesome, Nova, Easton, and Scarlett. They seem to be so close since Wyatt has died. No one else noticed it but you can tell Nova was all over Easton if you know what I mean. Scarlett seemed to like watching them grind up on each other, soon she joined in.

On the dance floor, the Heteros, Pj, and Catherine were salsa dancing and fighting over who was the better pole dancer. After every five minutes, they'll be in each other's arms and laughing on the floor. The Meme Lords: Emma and Mickey. Clearly, they love a good laugh, and joints.

The Lesbians: Willow and Emily, they were awkwardly sitting next to each other. They had just gotten into a fight and it looks like Willow has been pushed over the edge. Ryder hated how everyone was separate, she wanted to rock out with Scarlett while laughing with Pj. She wanted us to be together. Willow separates herself and whispers into Nova ear " I am finishing the job tonight, the drink is the answer"

Nova was confused but figured it out Willow was going to poison Emily's drink. Ryder was hanging over by the drink station and was pouring vodka shots for everyone besides Scarlett. By this time it was everyone's fifth round.

Easton, Nova, and Scarlett were having drunk sex in the next room. Easton was worried that he wasn't gonna get enough of Nova as he wanted to since Nova is a crazy drunk. This time he decided that he was gonna be a big boy and show Scarlett what she's been missing in her life. Easton took his pants off and just like his dead ex-boyfriend, he pulled out a condom (Medium size, guys like be realistic this time).

Easton: "Scarlett, take a look at this!"

Scarlett: "Damn Easton, I didn't think you had it in you"

Easton smirked and drove himself inside of Scarlett while they were up against the wall. Easton didn't want to harm the baby so he went gentle. Nova watched.

Nova: "What a good day it is! I love women but I also love men!"

All of a sudden Ryder drops to the floor. Her eyes rolled back and she. Was. Unresponsive.

The Underground Mysteries:

You didn't think Ryder was the only one poisoned, did you?

Easton's plan was to kill everyone at the party but of course, he was too much of a pussy to do it. Scarlett and Nova had reasons to kill that night but so did Willow.