Silence is Golden

"And then I ate that whole slice of pizza and he got so mad that-

"Mikey!" The blue-masked turtle yelled. "Be quite, we're ninjas and ninjas are supposed to be silent!"

Mikey smiled, turning to his oldest brother. "Aw, lighten up bro!" He said happily.

Raph rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You haven't shut up since we've been up here!"

Mikey was silent for about 5 seconds before he started up again, telling another story.

"Dudes, remember that time I pranked Raph with a cockroach. and he screamed sooo loud-

"Mikey, shhhhh the foot, be silent!" Donnie interrupted buy putting a hand over Mikey's mouth.

The foot made mechanical Moises as they roamed the streets. Mikey jumped up the minute he saw them.

"I got this bros, booyakasha!" Mikey yelled at he went at the foot with his nunchuck.

"Mikey, stop!" Donnie tried to stop him. But it was too late, the foot heard Mikey and were attacking in minutes.

"Oops, hehe." Mikey laughed nervously, knowing he was probably going to get scolded.

"Great, thanks you little screw up." Raph hissed, shoving Mikey hard, making him frown.

Mikey decided to just keep quiet and help his brothers during the battle to maybe make them a little less mad.

However, during the fight, Mikey got shoved really hard by one of the foot, and his side was pounding.

Finally, after the fight was over and Mikey started to dance and sing his victory dance, despite the pain in his side.

"Ah yeah son, we beat the Kraang, we are so awesome, booyakasha!" Mikey cheered.

He then accidentally bumped into Raph while dancing, causing the red-masked turtle to fall over.

"Opps!" Mikey smiled. "Sorry Raphie, I guess you need to work on your balance!"

"Oh hey, remember that time we were doing balance training and Donnie fell right into the dumpster?!" Mikey laughed.

"And then that other time I-

"Shut up, just shut up!" Raph screamed at the orange-masked turtle. "I swear, I wish I could sew your mouth shut, things would be better if you didn't speak at all!"

Mikey went completely silent. He closed his mouth and slowly backed away, before running at full speed to the lair.

Leo elbowed Raph hard. "Good going Raph, you better hope he doesn't take it to heart."

Raph scoffed. "You heard how much he was yapping away like an idiot, one day his dang voice is gonna get us in huge trouble!"

"Yeah, but what you said was pretty harsh, and you know how sensitive Mikey is." Donnie chimed in.

"Yeah, usually he just uses a smoke bomb to get away, this time he just...left." Leo said.

"Ah, who cares let the baby sulk and he'll be fine in the morning, maybe he'll even take my advice!" Raph yelled.

"Whatever, let's just get back and make sure he's ok." Leo replied, walking back with Donnie at his side.

"He's just being a baby, it's his own fault." Raph muttered under his breath so Leo and Donnie couldn't hear.

They all headed silently back to the lair. Where Mikey was already there, in his room.

He wasn't really sobbing or sniffling, but the tears just trickled out and ran down his cheeks.

"How could Raphie say that to me?" He asked himself. "I don't talk that much, do I?"

He sat quietly, thinking about all the times his brothers and father have told him to shut up.

"Your a ninja Mikey, and ninjas are supposed to be silent!"

"Shut up you little screw up, it's your fault that Leo got a concussion!"

"Mikey, stop talking about something stupid and help us out!"

"My son, please be quieter, it is time for meditation."

"I guess I can be annoying sometimes by talking too much, but I just want to make them laugh by telling jokes."

He remembered what Raph yelled at him just minutes ago...

Maybe if he did what Raph said, then he wouldn't be so angry at him for talking.

"Shut up, just shut up!"

That could be done...

"I swear, I wish I could sew your mouth shut!"

Nah, that would hurt too much.

"Things would be better if you didn't speak at all!"

That's it...

"I'll just stop talking." Mikey said with a smile.

"Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey readers! I really hope enjoy my newest book! There is more to come on the way so stay tuned! I really hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey readers! I really hope enjoy my newest book! There is more to come on the way so stay tuned! I really hope you enjoy!

The pic above is you cover I made!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😄😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐀🐢🍕