Chapter 1

"Alex time for dinner!" my mother yells from downstairs. I jump up from bed and run downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to meet my parents.

"Hey honey have you finished your homework?" my father asks.

"Yup," I say.

I walk over to the table and set the plates down. My mother comes out with the food and we start eating as a family. Before I get ahead of myself I am a werewolf. My father is the Alpha of our pack. I'm an only child. My parents love me to death. Anyways back to today. I'm also really talented. I can speak four languages. French, German, Spanish, and English. I only speak

I go and sit down and we start eating dinner. We have a good conversation about school, and other things.

"Good night guys I'm going to bed," I say.

"Good night sweetheart. Sleep well," my parents say. I walk up the stairs to my room, I walk into my bathroom and do my business then put head to my closet to get my pajamas. I walk out and my window is open. I don't think much about it and go to close it. The next thing I know someone is holding me and injecting something into my neck. Soon I see darkness and in a deep sleep.

I know this is short but I just needed to keep it going. Please vote and comment. The more people that want the next update the faster it will be updated. This story is completed and I'm transferring it over so if you would like the next chapter, at least five people have to comment asking for it. Otherwise I will update once or twice a week.

Comment and vote please.