Chapter 6:Tidy day

Through the years June got use to her brother not being around much. Though that didn't mean she didn't miss him. When he did visit those were special memories.

Though remember she did have her amazing friends and they did have quite crazy adventures.

--
1894

"Then Spot grabbed the cane....and attacked the giant dog!" June told them stories( mostly about the newsies) they would love it and cheer for another one.

--
1896

10 year old June was fighting James on his "ship". Which was one of the bunk beds.

"Take that!" He said and they fought, the older kids laughing and giving them strange looks.  The wooden swords  clashed "ALEX, MIKE GET HER NOW!!"

"What?-"

Soon Alex and Mike were tickling her too much that she dropped the sword and James jumped saying he won. "Mike you're supposed to be on me team"

"They gave me sweets sorry"

--
1898

"He's looking at us" June and Lavender walked along the street to the orphanage. They saw a really good looking guy coming their way "Lavender he's 15!"

"What's you girls up to?" Alex asked with the two other boys. They were kinda confused about why they were acting weird.

"Shhh!"

"Oooooooh a boy" James laughed seeing the blonde haired boy up ahead. He just rolled his eyes and laughed to the other two "Come on let's get a ball to play soccer"

"He's really cute though" James pulled Mike away so they could play the game.

"AT LEAST ONE OF YOU HAS TASTE!" June shouted but the boy, who they found cute turned, Lavender and June ran for it. Though June swore on her life she saw him wink at them

--
1889

June and her friends are 13, some 14
(I'm going to make it you leave when you're 14, but Miss Crawford wants them to leave as a group)   And there is gonna be a lot more crazy adventures but let's start with the fist one.

Meeting the Manhattan newsies.

--
"Rise and shine!" Miss Crawford opened the curtains letting the light shine through to the girls bunkroom.

They all covered their faces. Including June, who hid under her pillow "5 more minutes!"

"Nope, it's tidy day, remember!" She took the pillow off her head. Miss Crawford was still a sweet lady at the age of 35, but she could also be strict.

"UP, up" She clapped her hands "If you don't get down there in 5 minutes you won't be getting toast!"

As the door closed they all slowly got up and got ready "I hate waking up early" Lavender went to the mirror and brushed her hair. She took pride in making her blonde hair look amazing.

"Yeah, also tidy up day is horrible. Just an excuse for Miss Crawford to make us have spring clean ever two weeks"

"You make us sound like we don't tidy, June" Millie rubbed her eyes. She was the age of 10 now and was still cute, even if she wasn't Daisy's age anymore.

Oh yeah Daisy!

Daisy just joined the orphanage 6 months ago, she was 5 and was so cute with blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

"June please help me tie my shoe" Daisy asked her which June nodded and showed her how to tie it.

"Now, Miss Conlon, what hair style would you like?" Lavender joked with June.