09 | stay with me

nine
stay with me.

"GUYS, WHAT ARE we doing this weekend?" Roz questions the next day once her, Selene, Susie, Sabrina, and Harvey have gotten settled in a booth at one of Greendale's many coffee shops

"Well, my dad is going to the Farm Expo for three days, so I'm stuck at home by myself," Susie answers glumly.

"Ooh!" Roz's face lights up. "Let's have a girl's' night."

Susie, however, doesn't seem very excited about this. "Uh.."

"C'mon, Susie, please?" Roz begs, wanting to get out of the plans she already has. "My mom and dad are trying to get me to lead this youth group at their church this weekend. Staying with you would give me the perfect excuse not to do that."

"I dunno, Roz," Susie shakes her head hesitantly.

"Brina, Selene, are you guys in?" Roz questions hopefully.

"Actually, we'll be the expo too this weekend," Sabrina lies as Selene nods. "We're helping my Aunt Hilda sell her honey."

Harvey then raises a confused eyebrow at his girlfriend. "Wait, you're not gonna be gone the entire expo, are you?"

Sabrina smiles at him sadly. "Yeah, I am. But I have a coping strategy. Whenever I'm really missing you, I'll hold you close to my heart."

"You guys are so cheesy," Selene remarks, smiling at them happily. "If you weren't so cute together, I'd probably want to throw up."

Harvey laughs at the strawberry blonde before pecking his girlfriend on the lips. "Call me the second you get back. I'll come right over."

Sabrina then cups his face, pulling him into a passionate kiss. They continue to kiss until Roz rolls her eyes. "Uh... Relax, Romeo, it's three days."

"Hands above the waist, mister," Selene chuckles. After she gets tired of watching Harvey and Sabrina with their tongues down each other's throats, Selene heads back to the Spellman house.

She reads chapter of Me Before You before she heads down to the kitchen to make herself a snack. She cleans some grapes, hearing Ambrose pacing in the hallway beside the kitchen.

"Ambrose, what's wrong?" Selene demands once she's grown annoyed with his pacing.

"Who said there's something wrong?" The boy questions, but he's still pacing.

"Ambrose, I know you and I know when there's something up," Selene points out, popping a grape into her mouth. "So, let me ask again. What's wrong?"

"Uh, well, Luke asked me if I'd like to go on a date with him," Ambrose confesses, as she shifts uncomfortably.

"Oh."

He nods carefully, avoiding making eye contact with her. "So I want to astral project to a coffee shop, with your help."