(5)After School Annoyance

(Ryan P.O.V)

I moved my bangs from my face and Cole's brother took a seat,he seemed worried about his little brother.

“So he has no clue who did it?”He asked taking a sip of his soda,

“Nope and since we was nowhere near him we don't know either,all we know is he came running out into the cafe like that.”I explained the horrified face of cole came up,he looked terrified than ever.

“Honestly Brandon I fine!”Cole shouted from the couch,

“Not the point,you got injured and no one saw anything.That means it could happen again,I'm not up for going to jail either.”He replied,Brandon was really protective of his younger brother ever since he was beaten brutally by their dad.When Cole came out hell broke loose,Literally.

“I'm telling you i'm fine just a few cuts,nothing major.”He continued to insist he was alright,but that bruise on his stomach told a different story.

“Shut up Cole.”His brother said sounding annoyed,

“Ryan!Get me something to drink,please.”He said,I sighed and got up to get him a sprite from out the fridge.I walked over to the couch and handed it to him,he still looked pretty bad even though he had that wide smile on his face.

“Cole are you sure you didn't see anyone?”I asked,

“Im positive,I was in the locker room then bam!the lights went off and I was getting beat up.”He didn't sound mad about it,he actually made it sound humorous,then again that was Cole.He was the type of person that doesn't like to worry or make others worry,he’s a free spirit,nothing really makes this boy mad.

“Alright,try and sleep.”I replied throwing my hands into my pockets of my black fitted jeans,I walked back over to the table.

I took my Ipod out my pocket and saw it was around five,i've been here since like twelve.Jake left because his mom needed help with something,so that only left me.I was about to sit when I felt something vibrate in my pocket,It took my phone out and saw it was Alexandra texting me.

Alexandra:Hey loser need a ride from practice,and tell cole imma bring his some gummy worms to feel better.

Me:K

I told cole and Brandon I'd be back,I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.I hopped in and drove all the way back to school,I waited in the parking lot in silence.

I really don't know who could of hurt Cole,I mean I could guess but I might not be right.It could of been Ashton and his friends,but then again I have no proof of that.

I was in thought when I saw Alexandra walking out the entrance and a familiar brown and black haired girl,and what else was freaky Alexandra was smiling.I was still in shock even when she knocked on the window for me to open up,I unlocked the door and just gave her a puzzling look.

“What?”She asked,

“You and Nadia are friends?”I asked,I started up the car and we pulled out the driveway.

“I wouldn't say friends,we just met today,she was just explaining something to me.”She answered taking out her Ipod to play angry birds,the girl has an obsession with them.

“Like what?”I questioned looking between her and the road,

“Damn Noisy much,if you must know she was telling me how there was a carnival or fair something like that and BvB will be playing there in the concert part.”She answered while sliding her finger across the screen,then cursing when one of them didn't go where she wanted them to go.