(3)Class Projectes

(Ryan P.O.V)

I was half asleep and Miss Taylor was going over something having to do with Algebra two,I wasn't too much paying attention.It was good thing that I had Jake in class taking notes cause I would not what to do when we get homework,I slouched in my chair and let my long bangs cover my face.Math was my favorite but I was too tired to pay attention,my damn dog wanna be a Bitch and bark all F*cking night.

“Mr.Clement are you paying attention?”Miss Taylor's voice asked,I peeked from under my hair and gave her a nod. “Well since you're paying such great attention what's the answer to practice problem number three?”

I looked at my blank paper and out the corner of my eye I saw Jake hold up four with his fingers,with my hand I moved my hair out of my face.

“I would believe it is four.”I replied nonchalantly,she smiled and shook her head.

“Thank you Jake”She replied,of course she knew I didn't know what the hell was going on.

“No Problem Miss Taylor.”He thanked,I smirked and his comment earned a snicker or two from the class.

The bell rung and we all got up to leave the classroom,I adjusted my Batman hat and then walked over to Jake.He handed me his notes and we left the classroom,he walked me to my locked and I emptied the heavy ass textbooks they had us lug around.

“Why the hell do they give us five textbooks anyway!.”Complained throwing the math book into the locker and taking out my psychology book,this damn book is heavier than my math book.

“Oh shut the hell up,by the way why are you taking that class anyway?”Jake asked chewing on his favorite candy,a twizzler.

“So I can mess with people's minds.”I replied in my smart ass tone,he just raised an eyebrow to me.Despite what people saw on the outside I really just wanted to help people,like kids going through problems.

“Any way Practice later right?”He asked,I thought about that before I answered.

“Yeah,thats if we can find Scarlett's ass before hand.”I replied,she never showed up for the full day of school.

“Don't worry a little birdy told me she has to stay the full day just to pass Mr.Mavericks class,plus I just got a new guitar and i'm ready to break it in.”He enthusiastically informed me as we walked the halls,the one thing I can't stand about the hall is the stares.Some where from girls seeing me as the hot,weird, badass they'd never approach,some where just stares of curiosity and others were from hate.The ones that had pure hate in their eyes made me curious the most,I never understood why they hate me,more so I didn't give to shits.

Me and Jake soon departed separate ways into the sea of judgement and I was headed to Mr.Tyson's psychology class,the second best class of the day.This class challenged people and made them come out there comfort circle,not many people took the class seeing that it was hard to maintain a good grade.I on the other hand always maintained a B average,I walked in and took my normal seat in the back alone.

The few kids in this class started to pour in then I saw black and brown hair strut in,but not after her guard dog sniffed out the situation.His eyes found their way to land on me and gave me a smirk,I brushed it off and went back to staring at the chalkboard it had words written in a bright blue.

‘Human Behavior’ under it had the words in white ‘cliques of the century’

“Alright class before we begin we have a new student Miss Nadia Shore,Nadia why don't you have a seat where pairing up today so choose whoever is available.”He said to her,I saw her eyes wander around the room and by complete chance the seat next to me was the only one available.