(9)Planing The Next Performance

(Nadia P.O.V)

I walked out of the stuffy locker room,I couldn't believe that I just saw her cry-well about to cry anyway-I mean she was someone I thought really didn't care about what anyone thought.With this fresh on my mind the last thing I needed was for Miley to actually be on a power trip right now. I walked back down the path to where it looked like break was over,they were all in a circle with evie spot dead in the middle.

“Good you're back,Miley went off somewhere with Tristan so I'm in charge.”Her voice sounded annoyed and a little frustrated.I just nodded okay so she could continue whatever she was doing,I was busy looking in the direction I just came from to see if alexandria and that J.V girl come out.

I watched the whole time Evie talked and still didn't see her,nor did I see the other girl.

“Nadia,are you alright?”Evie asked,I was oblivious to the fact everyone was taking there position and I was just staring off Like a idiot.

“No actually,Hey Evie how long have you known Alexandria?”I asked never looking away from the same spot I was staring at

“Since Middle school,we actually was cheering with each other then as well,Why?”

“I was just wondering,what's her and that J.v girl got in common.I mean she’s the only other one that will go near Alexandria.”

“Oh you mean Isabel” she looked around first before saying anything,then grabbed my arm to move me a little further from the group. “Well alexandria is a foster care child,Isabel’s mom and dad adopted her around eigth grade year.No one Knows but me,we may not be Bestfriends but Im there for her.Thats why me and Miley have such a rocky friendship,when It comes to her I dont take to much of Mileys bs.”

“Okay that makes sense,but Listen Miley’s my cousin and all but being plain nasty isn't something I can handle.Alexandria is in the locker room crying,so I thought maybe you could go help her.”I told her more then asking,I didn't know her too well to help with anything but evie does.

“Alright,just go over the first part with the girls,nothing has changed but two parts.I wrote everything down in the folder,so take it and Ill be right back.”She handed me the folder then went to the group of girls. “Nadia Is in charge,I have to go handle something.”

She left and I just had everyone staring at me wondering what we were about to do.

“Alright,from the top,just try and work around me,Miley and Evie not being here.”I instructed about to start the music,coaching wasn't exactly my forte.

“What about that weird emo girl,and the weird girl that hangs out with her.”One J.v shouted,getting a few giggles from the other Jv's.This is why I hated freshmen sometimes,they were just ignorant.

“First her name is Alexandria and thats all I want to hear you all calling her,second she is busy.Now lets go.”Finished listening to them I started the music regardless of whether they were ready or not,Which some of them weren't and started to mess up.

I watched the high kicks,the flips and throws to the very end,there was no way a new routine was gonna be out before tomorrow.If they can't get this one down there was no way would get a whole new one,as they finished I grabbed the folder again.It seemed the only things that was changing was some of the group spotlights that didn't include miley changed,there was actually a little solo part for her.

“Listen up,theres no way we can get a whole new routine in a short time.So where gonna practice the old one,dont worry about Miley Ill handle her.”Anoyed beyond belife I ripped the papers up,there was just no way.I made them go over the whole routine and each time they did they got a little better,evie sure was taking a long time.