Prolouge

Just the prolouge Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ryan P.O.V)

When I first saw her I knew that she was gonna be a Just like the others,my mom only sent me over here to bring this stupid cake over.She could of did it herself claiming if she didn’t she would be late to work,I rolled my eyes at the recap of her saying it.I walked up to the door with my dad and knocked,the door flew open and there she stood.

She had long hair the colors of it had to be a mixture of brown and black,she had a oval looking face with rosy pink cheeks to go with it.This girl was also short or maybe its cause im a little tall who knows,she also had a bit of a tan which meant she had to be in the sun a lot.

“Hello we're the Clements,Im Robert Clement and this is my son Ryan Clement.”My dad introduced as I just stood there staring into space. “My wife wanted us to come over and Introduce ourselves seeing as If were your neighbors.”

“Hi,My Name is Nadia Shore.Mom,Dad!.”She introduced then turned around to call her parents,they came out and her dad had black hair was rather tall and her mom had brown hair and was short but taller then Nadia

“Hi I'm Robert Clement.”My dad introduced and extended his hand to the man to shake.

“Im Tyler Shore Nice to meet you.”He replied back shaking hands.

“And Im Emily Shore.”The lady said

I hadn’t notice where my head was at because my dad nudge me and I instantly came back into reality.I focused back on the conversation and tried to make a smile,but unfortunately for me it was a very awkward one.

“I’m Ryan.”I Dryly said,I could tell that they were silently judging me because of the way I looked.Her mothers eyes almost came out when she saw the tattoo I had from my v-neck exposing the top words,the tattoo that was half way exposed from my sleeve.It may also have something to do with my my lip piecings who knows.

“So my wife wanted to stop by but she had to work so she sent over this cake.”My dad replied breaking the silence.I could care less I was comfortable with the way I looked and Didn't care about who wasn't.

“Well why don't you come in to have a slice we insist.”The wife spoke up taking her eyes off of my tattoos,she gestured for us to come inside I grabbed my dads arm before he walked in

“Do I really have to?”I pleaded,this was the last thing I wanted to do.

“Yes Ryan,Now go!”He replied sternly,I rolled my eyes and followed after him.My father was what you called a up tight kinda guy.My mom was no diffrent either,so me being the way I am made it kinda hard on them.

We walked in and I closed the door,I followed my dad through the hallway into the kitchen/dining room.It was a nice house I couldn’t believe how long this house been on sale I bever seen it before on the inside.My guess about them was right,uptight,preppy,people.

(Nadie P.O.V)

He definitely was someone I never seen before,the way his hair was and the tattoo’s.I thought it was unique and refreshing ,the only thing I ever saw back home was preppy kids which wasn’t bad.This boy though was like a drop of white paint in a very black bucket,that sounded better in my head.Wait this is my head.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some plates and forks,I heard every one pile into the dinning room.Looks like my dad was getting along with Mr.Clements nicely,then again my dad was always able to adapt to new people and settings pretty easy.

I brought out the plates and set every one down and when I looked around I notice one person was missing,Ryan.The parents were so engrossed in conversation they didn’t notice,I left the dining room to find him and found him looking at the family portrait we put up today in the living room.

I notice another tattoo that was on the back of his neck I was staring at it trying to figure out what it was,I guess he felt my eyes on him cause he quickly turned his head.

“What?”There was so much venom in his words.

“Nothing.”I replied shocked at the sudden attitude.

“Then stop staring.”His words were cold,he walked passed me into the dinning room.I followed him and found the parents already cut the cake.Ryan took his seat near his dad and I took one near my moms.

“So Nadie which high school will you be attending?”Mr.Clements asked.

“Um I think the name is North Patron High I believe.”I replied getting a piece of cake,I looked over at Ryan who rolled his eyes in disguise when he heard the name.

“Oh really that’s where Ryan goes,Im sure he can show you around.”His dad volunteered,I saw Ryan slightly choke at the words his dad spoke.

“Thats okay my cousin Miley goes there and she’ll be showing me around.”I replied back politely

“Miley Reynolds?”Ryan asked,wow so he can be normal and not rude.

“Yes,you know her?”

“No.”He replied finishing off his cake

I went back to my cake and let the adults talk,soon they were heading out.I said bye to them and only Mr.Clements replied,Ryan was trying his damndest to get out.I shook my head and closed the door.I pulled out my phone and decided to text my cousin.

Me:Hey Miley,do you know a Ryan Clements

Miley:That emo kid?,Not personally why?

Me:No Reason.I’ll call you later

Miley:Kk

My cousin sure was Judgemental,I was so siked about me being a junior here at this school.It didn’t hurt as well that my cousin was captian of the cheerleading team and was the most popular at school either.I went back into the kitchen and helped my mom with the dishes.

(Ryan P.O.V)

I knew it! She was just like them I mean my biggest headache was her cousin for christ sakes,I now knew to stay away from this chick.We just had to be neighbors!