(2)School Time

(Nadia P.O.V.)

“Nadia! Mileys here.”My mother shouted from down stairs,I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure my outfit was first day appropriate.I was dressed down in a spaghetti Bustier top,short studded cut off shorts,and white wedges.I nodded my head in approval and went to collect my other items,I grabbed my iphone,American West Leather Bag and my jean vest just so dad wouldn't say nothing about my top.

I made my way downstairs and saw my cousin in a cheerleading uniform,I smiled as I came down.

“Come on Nadia don't wanna be late on the first day.”She encouraged as we headed towards the door,I told my mother bye and closed the door behind me.

"I still can't believe you live next to that freak."Her voice cold as we walked to the car,I ignored it and jumped into the far.

To my surprise the school wasn't that far away,not close enough for my lazy butt to walk though.We walked on campus and It felt more of a runway,I mean all heads were turned our way and I was slightly embarrassed even though Miley was loving every bit of it.The stares made my cheeks flush with red,I felt it when the back of my neck became hot.

“Miley why is everyone staring?”I asked as we started to approach a table with about ten people,My eyes was trying to figure out if what I was seeing was real.This couldn't be a high school,I only see this types of kids in Cliche mean girl movie.Where all the girls are for some reason glowing with beauty and all the boys were like Abercrombie models,I was soon snapped back into reality when Miley called my name out.

“Hello earth to Nadia!”She called,I got out of my daze and focused my slipping attention back to her. “I swear you can act so weird sometimes,well these are the coolest people you're ever going to meet here at school.”

“Hello.”I greeted,I was never the one to like to be put on spot,I mean this was ridiculous did I really need to be center stage.

“Fresh meat?Thats a change for this school,Hi i'm Gavin Wyatt.”The boy sitting under the tree replied,He lifted his head and I almost fainted from those soft greys.Even sitting down he was about six foot even,the black hair that shown bits of a brown shinned in the light,which fell deliciously off his face.He had a very soft slender face,his body matched his face slender but defined.

“Im Nadia Shore.”I smiled,he was cute and by the looks of things wasn't similar to his friends.

“Im Ashton Portlock,And that my dear Nadia is the weirdo of the group,Im the football team Running back”He greeted getting off the table,he stood an inch shorter than Gavin and was the basic Jock stereotype written all over him.He had blonde hair that looked a little unnatural and had that arrogant vibe to him,I already could tell that he wasn't gonna be easy to get along with.Arrogance is a pet peeve to me,theres a difference between being cocky and confidence.

“Im Evie Lockhart,im the Vice captain to your cousin over here.”She greeted,this girl was about five-Five around my height.She was a blond but from her roots thats not her natural color,she had a curvy body,she was very pretty none the less.Her smile was one that could light up the room,no literary her teeth were pure white.

“Nice to meet y'all.”I replied my accent dripping out,I had a very country sound versus their non accent.I guess they could hear it cause I heard some giggles slip from the one’s in back that didn't give their names up.

“Please Ignore the ignorance with them they have a hard time accepting change.”Gavin said putting the pencil he had been using down,he flipped the page of his what I presumed was a sketch pad and picked the pencil back up to scribble on the pad.His snide comment made me laugh,but also earned a few glares from the people at the table who to me just faded into the background.