A Date With A Jerk-Part Three.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Ya'll! xD

How is everyone doing? :D

I just want to take this time out to think everyone who has voted, fanned, or commented. You all rock! :D

And also thanks to Kate6078 for the new cover. Don't it rock?! :D

So how was the last chapter? I'm hoping that it was good.

Please, please, please, please vote and comment!

Pretty please!

Now, I'll let you get back to the story...You all have a awesome day!

Thanks.

-Shelby :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twenty.~

...Recap...

I look up at him and raise me eyebrows. "Or what?"

He smirks. "Or I'll tickle you."

I furrow my eyebrows together. "Has Gabe been talking to you?"

Something flashes in Zack's eyes and he scratches the back of his neck. "Noooo..."

"Uh-huh..." I say unconvinced. "Why would you talk to Gabe?"

Zack blushes.

He's cute when he blushes.

What?! Why'd I think that?!

"Because," He smiles shyly. "I wanted to make this date perfect...I really like you, Soph."

I stare blankly at him. "Uh-huh." I grab the car door handle and try to pull myself back up, but ends up falling back on the concrete.

"What does 'Uh-huh' mean?" Zack says, getting up easily. "I really do like you."

He holds his hand out to help me up, but I ignore it. "I don't believe that." I shake my head. "I don't believe that at all."

He sighs, annoyed, and grabs my hand off the ground, and quickly pulls me up. "You should, because it's true."

I wobble a little when he pulls me up, but otherwise, I stand pretty still. "I highly doubt that's true." I tell him.

"Fine. Don't believe me. But, someday you'll realize that I really do like you, and you like me back, but it's going to be too late."

I scoff. "Yeah...I'll let you believe that."

I gradually lift my foot off the ground so I can try to start skating, but, I feel myself losing balance and thrash my arms out wildly to try to stop myself from falling again.

"Whoa!" I hear Zack yell then I feel his arm around my waist, as he tries to help me stand straight and balanced. "Got it?"

I nod and feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

He chuckles at me. "It's alright. We all fall when we're learning how to skate. Instead of lifting your foot, try to use your weight to move forward."