The Big Breakup, And A Date.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all you wonderful peeps! XD

Okay, so I got to go see "Ice Age" ! It was awesome! :D Did anyone else see it? How'd you like it?

How did you like the last chapter? Sorry for the cliff hanger XD.

What do you think is going to happen next?

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and/or comment!

Voooooooote!

Coooooomment!

Pleeeaaase! :D

Thanks!

-Shelby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Seventeen.~

Have you ever felt, like you were the only one in the whole entire earth? And no one else existed? Well, that's how I feel right now...

~A few minutes ago~

Zack smirks and starts to say something, but I cut him off. "I. Am. Not. His. Girlfriend!" I push around Eli and stand in front of Zack. "I am tired of you and your idea of playing with me. If I remember right, You wasn't supposed to talk to me ever again." I point to Eli. "Tell him, that I am not your girlfriend."

Zack shakes head. "Can't do that, Princess."

I stomp my foot. "Why not? Did you forget, you already have a girlfriend?"

"Nah, I broke up with her this morning." He winks at me. "So, I'm all yours, Princess."

I sigh and shake my head. "I give up."

Zack smiles. "Good, because I've been wanting to do this for a while." Zack grabs my face with his hands and leans down. My eyes widen and I try to break out of his grip, but it doesn't work. And a few seconds later, I feel his lips against mine.

I want to push him away...but I can't.

It feels amazing! It feels like my whole body is on fire, and I want more!

I start responding to the kiss and feel Zack smile against my lips. Zack puts his hand on my cheek and runs his tongue on my lip. I open my mouth and Zack puts his tongue in my mouth. Then I hear a whiny-

"What are you doing?!"

I quickly pull away from the kiss and feel my cheeks burn. I look over and see Brittney standing there, looking furious, and she has tears in her eyes.

 "How dare you?!" She walks up to me, and is about to slap me, but, Zack comes up and grabs her wrist.

"Don't." He says

She takes her other hand and slaps him.

He doesn't even wince..just smirks.

"Brittney, I broke up with you this morning. Don't you get it? I'm not your boyfriend." Zack says to her.

She starts breathing fast. "Why?!" She looks at me. "Is it because of that witch?" She points at me.

Zack shakes his head, no. "No, You're just too clingy, Babe." Zack drops her wrist, like she has a infection or something. "Now, just leave us alone."

Brittney stomps her foot. "No! You're mine!"

He laughs loudly. "I'm not anyones "He looks at me and winks, then looks back at Brittney." Find yourself a new boyfriend, who can put up with your problems."

She pouts. "This is not over." Brittney says, then looks at me. "I know this has something to do with you. I will get my revenge." Zack rolls his eyes as Brittney stomps off.

Zack turns around and smirks at me. "So, Princess. When are we going out on a date?"

I snort. "Never. Just because you force me to kiss you, doesn't mean I'm going to go out with you."

He gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Please, please, please."

"Nope" I say and pop the 'P' .

"Please, please, please, please, please." I start walking away and he follows me. "Please, please, please, please, plea-"

I stop and turn around. "NO!" I yell. "Now, leave me alone!"

He pushes me against the locker, making me gasp in surprise.

"Sophie." He says quietly. "If you go out with me on a date, and you don't like it. I promise, I will leave you alone."

At first, I'm taken back by the sincerity in his voice, but push it back and scoff. "You promised me, you would never talk to me ever again, yet, here we are."

Zack smiles a half smile. "Did you really believe me? For some reason, I can't stay away from you."

I sigh. "And what makes me think I'll believe you now?"

He pushes my hair behind my ear and looks in my eyes. "You'll just have to believe me."

I tear my eyes out of his piercing stare. "I can't."

His face falls. "Why not?"

I  roll my eyes. "We've been through this." I say. "You. Have. Hurt. Me." I say slowly.

"I said I was sorry." Zack whines like a four year old.

"I don't care."

"Come on, Soppie." I hear someone say besides me. "Say yes." I look over and see Gabe standing there with a huge smile on his face.

I mouth the words 'No, never ' to him and turn back to Zack, to see that he has his puppy dog eyes on, and his bottom lip is sticking out.

"Please."

My whole defence system falls as I look at him. He's just too cute.

"I-I-I.." My stupid self stutters.

He leans close to my ear and whispers. "Please, Princess."

I shiver. "Fine. But, If I-"

I get interrupted by Zack picking me up and spinning me around.

"Yes!" He says loudly and happily.

I scream. "Zack, put me down! This hurts!"

Of course, he doesn't listen to me and keeps spinning me.

I make a gagging sound when he squeezes me too tight, and I hear Gabe tell Zack to put me down, or he won't be going out with me.

Zack drops me on the floor immediately, I land on my hands and knees, and I try to catch my breath.

Man, He's strong.

"Sorry, Princess." I look up and see Zack, scratching the back of his neck. "I was just excited."

I look at him strangely and push up my glasses, then push myself up.

"Like I was saying earlier," I start saying. "If you do anything to me, I'm never going out with you ever again. And even if you don't do anything to me, I'm still never going out with you ever again. And you will never bug me ever again. You got it?"

He nods his head quickly. "I got it. But, If you do want to go out with me, I'll be waiting." He says, then winks at me and I give him a disgusted look.

"I doubt it, but okay."

"How's Saturday at seven?" Zack asks me.

I sigh and nod my head. "It works."

Zack smiles hugely.

"Then it's a date."