Passing Notes In Spanish Class.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Earthlings!!!! :D

What's up?

So, sorry I haven't updated sooner. On Sundays I have church and I don't have time.

God comes first.

So how did you like the last chapter? Was it okay? Bad? Good? Awesome?

Please don't forget to vote for this chapter!:)

I

Want

Votes

Please

!

:

)

Thanks-

Shelby=D

(There is some Spanish in this chapter...and I don't know if it is right or not. I looked it up on the Internet but if it isn't right, please tell me.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Eight.~

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No he does not!"

"Yes he does. I know these things. Trust me."

I sigh and shake my head. Gabe is too stubborn. "He does not like me." Gabe starts to say something, but I interrupt him "Even if he does, what would make you think that I would like Zack back?"

 "Because he has such awesome hair. Or maybe his chocolate brown eyes. I bet it's because of perfect features on his face." He says making his voice high like a girl.

When he's finished with his 'fantasy', I try to give him my best disgusted look that I can make.

He furrows his eyebrows together. "What?"

I cross my arms over my chest and my lips pull up into a smirk. "I think you're the one with the crush, not me."

He stands there for a few seconds staring at me, then starts busting up laughing. I stand there looking at him confused but as he keeps laughing, his laughter becomes contagious so I start laughing with him.

After about five minutes later and several people giving us weird looks, Gabe wipes his tears away from his eyes and sighs.

"That-that was a good one. No I don't like him at ALL. But you do."

I groan and throw my head back. "Not this again."

Gabe opened his mouth but was stopped when the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell." I mutter.

Gabe points his pointer finger at me. "This isn't over with yet. We'll talk later."

I roll my eyes and push my glasses up. "Whatever Dad."

Gabe winks at me then turns around and walks down the hall to his science class.