Chapter 20

KAILY'S POV

I walked back into the room to a shirtless Taylor. He was laying in bed on his phone, wearing nothing but his boxers now.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled and tried to lay in a seductive pose.

"No, just, No," I laughed and jumped on the bed next to him.

He rolled on top of me and started to kiss on my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He kissed on my collarbone and started to suck on it a little bit. I instantly could tell it was going to leave a mark. He started to kiss up my neck and and finally got to my face. He kissed my cheek and then my nose and then my other cheek. Each time kissing it slower and slower. He kissed my the corner of my mouth and then hovered his lips above mine for a second.

"Ugh, you tease!" I huffed and then pulled him into me. Our lips began to move in sync and he tugged at the edge of my shirt. I nodded without breaking connection. He quickly pulled away, pulled it off me and reconnected our lips. He brushed his tongue along my lip and I slightly parted my lips. Our tongues rubbed against one another perfectly. Without breaking away, Taylor flipped us over so that I was straddling him. He sat up against the headboard and rubbed my legs. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his.

"I love you Kaily," He said quietly and looked into my eyes.

*Is it impossible to let it all go?

With your heels really high and the bass down low.

Usually I'm interested, but it feels like a bad investment.

And all I know, is damn she's fine

But she ain't mine so,

I'm supposed to be uninterested,

But I want him so bad*

I leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. Bella's name lit up the screen, so I answered it. (It's funny how that ring tone was perfect for how I was currently feeling)

"Hello?"

"Open the door now, we have pizza," Bella demanded and then hung up the phone. I looked at Tay and gave him a sad look. I crawled off of him and walked out of the room, putting a shirt back on as I walked. I opened the door to Bella and Sam Bum rushing in and taking their seats back down on the couch.

"We got pepperoni and..." Sam was cut off as Taylor walked out of the room, still only in his boxers, "Oh shit, did we interrupt something?" Sam smiled huge and laughed.

"Yeah, kinda," Taylor rubbed the back of his neck sounding a little angry and frustrated. He grabbed a slice of pizza and sat on the floor near Sam's feet. I rolled my eyes, grabbed a slice and sat next to Taylor.

We turned on Avengers and all just relaxed. After I finished my pizza, I laid my head in Taylor's lap and fell asleep.

TAYLOR'S POV

I told Kaily I love her and she didn't even respond. Well, before she could even respond, Bella called her and made her leave me. It was kinda awkward because she didn't say anything, but I guess it didn't scare her away because she fell asleep with her head in my lap.

We were only getting to the middle of the movie when I heard someone let out a big snore. I turned around and saw Sam and Bella cuddled up and passed out on the couch. I laughed and took a couple pictures. I slowly lifted Kaily's head so I could get out from under her and put a pillow there. I went to the bathroom and then decided to go for a walk. I threw on a pair of basketball shorts , gabbed a key and then headed down to the lobby.

I went down the elevator and ran into a couple fans. We took some pictures and I signed a couple of their phone cases and then I went on my way. Down in the lobby was a huge array of pamphlets with things to do in San Francisco. I looked through trying to find something exciting for all of us to do tomorrow. I figured we could spend the day with Sam and Bella since we didn't do anything together tonight. When I was looking through, I saw one for Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. I had the best idea.