Chapter 11

KAILY'S POV

I had woken up before Taylor and then remembered how happy I felt last night as I was falling asleep. Cuddling with him just felt so perfect. I can feel him hold me in his strong grip and him lightly breath against my neck. I closed my eyes and began to smile and try to breath with him. I felt him move a little and I can tell he was waking up. His arm started to move and I was scared that he was going to let go, so I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. His head moved away from mine and I instantly knew he was awake. I waited a moment to see if he was going to freak out. Seconds later his head rested again next to mine.

"Stop!!" I laughed because I can tell that he was smiling.

"Stop what?" His head quickly shot up.

"Stop smiling. Aha before you make this awkward." I laughed lightly to myself. 

"How'd you know I was smiling?" he sounded a little creeped out....

"I can feel your smile. If that makes sense." said a quietly, starting to feel a little self conscious. I felt that that might have sounded really weird.

"oh,"he said and lied his head back down. I turned over as he rolled onto his back and then quickly rested my head in his chest. I started to run my fingers across his abs, taking in ever detail I could. I knew this moment wouldn't last forever so why not try to make it memorable.  I knew this wasn't a good idea, especially because he just woke up and I know what happens to guys when they just wake up... But I just couldn't help myself he was so perfect.  He made a smart remark, so I thought I might as Well mess with him a little bit. I began to once again rub my hands across his abs but this time moving a little lower. I swiped my hand across his "friend" and ran to the bathroom.  He freaked out and I laughed. I knew exactly what I just did to him and to me it was funny. He wasn't to pleased though.  He then insisted that I take him out to make up for "causing him to feel teased". Whatever that even meant.

He did have a point though.  If we were here we might as Well go do something. The aquarium was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel and I figured it would be a fun.

We both got ready and headed out of the door. Since we were leaving after the aquarium, I told him to grab all of his stuff so we could put it in the car. We grabbed our stuff, placed it in the car, and then went to breakfast.

I didn't know the area very Well, we decided to just eat at Johnny Rockets like we did for dinner last night. When we got there, the same waitress as last night, sat us at a table in the corner and took our drink order. She came back with a Strawberry Lemonade for me and a cup of coffee for Taylor. She winked at him and started to get really Flirty. It was really irritating to me because I was starving and she would not stop. I cleared my throat and she shot me a dirty look. She then took our order and went to the kitchen.

I know what You're thinking, didn't it bother me that they were flirting even though I liked him? Yeah it did a little bit, but I was just so damn starving to care that much to be completely honest. After she brought our food back, she slid Taylor her number and walked away. He immediately looked at me and then quickly looked away. I was a little mad, but I had to keep reminding myself that we weren't even together. We ate our food in complete silence after that. I was just to awkward for either of us to say anything. 

I quickly finished and then went up to go pay for both of our meals. I handed the lady at the register $40 and told her to keep the change. I briskly walked out of the door and toward the Aquarium.  I was eager to go see all the cool stuff. I didn't even bother waiting for Taylor. I didn't think I'd have to. He's a big boy, he can figure it out and if not he can ask the little waitress bitch to give him directions. 

TAYLOR'S POV

Well, that was the most awkward breakfast. Kaily ate her food and then bailed. I watched her pay for our food, give me a sad look, and then walk out down the street. I hurried and tried to finish  what I can and then quickly ran after her. She walked toward this big building and went inside. I ran there as fast as I could and saw her standing in a line.

I guess I made more noise than I thought when I walked in, because everyone then turned at looked at me. I scanned the room and my eyes quickly landed on Kaily's high ponytail and sparkly ass bow. We made eye contact and I flashed her a smile and started to walk towards her. 

"Hey, where did you go?" I asked as I put my arm around her. She quickly brushed it off and mumbled something that I couldn't understand. As we got up to the counter, she pulled out her wallet to pay for our tickets. I pushed it away and insisted I'd pay.

"What are you doing?" she said confused. 

"I'm a gentleman. I can pay for this da-...day " I stopped myself before calling it a date. I didn't know if that would've been awkward to call it that.

"Oh, well I was going to pay," she laughed,"you basically asked me to take you on a date this morning." she began laughing and gave me a small smile. I started to smile ear to ear. She wanted to take me on a date. That made me feel so much better when she said it. "You can buy dinner then." I smirked and she looked up at me. Her eyes were the most beautiful Brown I've ever seen. I could just lose myself in them. I think I was starting to fall for this girl.

"What are you looking at?" she said and laughed. I smiled and looked at her again and we started to walk through the entrance.