Chapter 19

TAYLOR'S POV

Looking out into the bay was nice. I had gone into a deep thought, when it was interrupted by a small sniffle. I turned around and saw a girl sitting on the bench quietly crying to herself. Next to her was a cup of what looks like was ice cream and a pair of glitter heels. I then realized it was Kaily. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Are you ok?" I was scared to ask. so it took me a minute.

"Why do you care?" she sniffled again.

"Because you're crying into a cup of ice cream, by yourself, in the dark," I smirked, hopefully my sarcasm would lighten her mood.

"Well, I'm fine. Why don't you just go back to your date with 'The Love Of Your Life'," the sarcasm was dully noted.

"What are you talking about?" I was so confused now.

"I get it, you're not into me. You should've just said that in the first place." she got up and walked to go look at the animals in the water. I don't even know what she's talking about. I'm so into her. Why would she get this idea?

"I still don't know what you're talking about," I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist. Surprisingly, she didn't pull away, but instead leaned into me.

"Nothing it doesn't matter," she then pushed me off of her and walked toward her shoes. I followed her over to them and sat next to her while she put them on. "I just want to leave OK?" She was now standing above me with her hand out. "Can I have my keys please?" she stared straight into my eyes. I looked at her and stood up so I could get her keys out of my pocket. When I stood up, I was still taller. I kept looking into her eyes as I dug around for the keys. She looked at me and she looked so innocent and vulnerable. I took advantage of how close we were standing and closed the gap between us. I slowly snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, without breaking eye contact. I gave her a small smirk. Something about this felt so right. Right then, she threw one hand around my neck and pulled my face to hers. She grabbed my face and connected our lips. Jolts of electricity shot through my body as she deepened the kiss. Our lips moved in sync for a while then she had quickly pulled away, leaving a warm feeling wherever she was just touching.

"Can we go now?" she started to walk toward her her car.

"Yeah, of course," a huge smile spread across my face as I caught up to her.

We walked hand in hand to her car. When we got to the dark area that her car was parked in, she leaned against the passengers side for a moment. I walked around to open the door for her but she pulled me into her causing our lips to collide once again. We kissed for a minute and then she pushed me away.

"We should probably go now," she got into the car and waited. Leaving me stuck in a shock. "Are you coming lover boy?" She smiled and I went around and got into the driver's seat.

We went back to the hotel and walked to our room in silence. When we got to our room, we opened the door to see Bella and Sam making out and watching movies on our couch.

Bella pushed Sam onto the floor, "Back so soon?" she scratched her head then darted out of the room with Sam not too far behind her.

"That was awkward," Kaily laughed, "I'm gonna go take a shower.

I nodded at her and sat down on the couch. The shower started and so I turned up the TV so I could hear. After a couple minutes I heard the front door open. I was freaked out a little bit to be honest.

"Sam? Bella?" I called out.

No Response.

I got up to check it out. I walked closer to the door and was suddenly pushed into the bedroom. I was thrown on the bed and Someone climbed on top of me and pinned me down. It was Sarah.

"How the fuck did you find out where I was?" I whisper yelled. I didn't want Kaily to know she was here. Sarah looked at me and smiled. She didn't respond, she just started taking her dress off.

"What are you doing?" I was yelling now.

"Wow Taylor, you used to love this," she seemed pissed off.

"Ok, things change. Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled. The shower then stopped.

"Shit," I whispered and pushed Sarah off of me. Kaily then walked into the room in just a towel, she looked amazing. She looked at me and then looked at Sarah.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need my clothes," she walled passed me and to her pile of bags.

"Kaily, it's not what it looks like," I jumped up to quickly justify myself.

"No, it's ok," she rolled her eyes and walked back to the bathroom. I followed her and she slammed the door in my face.

I turned back to the room and Sarah was lying on the bed. I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her out of the room. I pushed out into the hallway and realized that her dress was still in the room. I slammed the door and walked back to the bedroom and seen Kaily sitting on the floor near all her stuff. She looked like she was packing.

"What are you doing?" I sat next to her.

"Leaving so you can spend time with Sarah. I'll just get another room," she quickly picked up all of her stuff and stood up.

In one quick movement I picked her up and she dropped all of her stuff. I threw her on the bed and hovered over her as she latest there in shock. "I don't want you to go, so please hear me out."

KAILY'S POV

After seeing Taylor with Sarah again, I decided I was just going to leave. I don't have the time it patience to deal with the games he's playing. I was sitting there packing up all of my stuff, when I stood up to go Taylor picked me up and threw me on the bed. He quickly crawled on top of me and held his head over mine.

"I don't want you to go, so hear me out," he said breathing slowly.

I was out of breath, in shock, and didn't know what to do. I nodded my head and agreed to listen to whatever he had to say.

"Sarah is following us, well me. She has been obsessed with me ever since we broke up. She plays this sweet innocent game. When she really isn't. She's crazy. I don't Eve Eve know how she got in here, I thought it was Sam and th-" I just kissed him. I don't know why, but I did. Honestly, he was just talking too much. We kissed for a second and it was interrupted by someone banging on the door.

"Oops, I was going to give Sarah her dress back," he held himself above me again and smirked,"I kinda threw her out without her clothes on."

I laughed and pushed him off of me. I got up, found her dress and walked out of the bedroom. I opened the front door to Sarah standing there crying with her hands folded over her chest.

"You're so pathetic," I laughed in her face, threw her dress at her and slammed the door shut. She looked like a lost puppy standing in the hallway.