Chapter 16

Okay Okay, I'm sorry for the long ass wait. I have been extremely busy this year with school, testing and graduating. I actually had most of this chapter finished months ago but was finally about to type it out today. 

I know its short but the other chapter should be coming out either later today or tomorrow.

I know how this story it going to go i just need to actually write it. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful summer!! Enjoy.

Comment and vote por favor! Tell me if how you like the story please. 

Chapter 16:

Max

            I woke up with a start. Someone was banging on doors and there were tons of voices speaking at once. My mind was filled with so many voices; it was giving me a splitting headache. I sat up and looked my brother who was still sleeping, unfazed by the ruckus outside our door. Deep sleeper. Not thinking there wasn't any danger I was about to go to sleep until one voice filled my mind.

             'Max, Alex, you better get out here now!' Em's voice said.

            Since she came back and Abby disappeared, my brother and I thought we should tell her about my power and what's been happening to Abby. Her face when we told her was priceless.

            She thought we'd gone crazy. I had to her that I could. She'd think of something and had to "guess" what it was. Afterwards she still wasn't quite satisfied, so I did something that scared her: spoke to her in her mind. She seemed frighten I would so something to hurt her. I wouldn't blame her though. All her life she has been trained to kill people like me and now she finds out that one of her best friends happened to be one.

'           She was even wary of Alex but he told her that he was completely human which could have meant that one of our parents was human while the other wasn't. After I told her everything about me and my power, I gave her a moment to soak it all in. I watched her movements, afraid that she would run and tell Sir what I was. He no doubt would believe her since he still is holding a grudge against me. But surprisingly she took a deep break and relaxed. She didn't care about me being different. I was he friend and that's all that mattered. She promised to keep my secret. But she asked the question I was dreading.

            "What does this have to do with Abby?"

            I sighed. "Well to really understand we have to go back to when we were kids. Do you recall anything that happened?" She put in her gunning face and shook her head.

"Nope," she frowned. "I don't remember anything."

I nodded my head clearly knowing why. "That's what I thought. Sir had put a barrier to prevent anyone to remember what happened."

            "Max," Alex asked me. "What happened?" He said, clearly noticing Emily's confused face.

            "Well...you remembered the guy that kidnapped you right?" She gave me a flat look. "Yeah well... He's Abby's brother."

            She began to yell at me saying that Abby didn't have a brother that I was laying since Abby never told her anything. Then she began to curse Abby for not telling her about her brother.