Chapter 5

No ones P.O.V Not edited 

---

Lucy sighed and walked around her apartment packing boxes. "Natsu I don't need your help!" She turned and glared at the male who was trying his best to help and, not piss off the blonde at the same time. He gave her a smile and picked up Plue. "Luce come on let me help." He begged giving her puppy dog eyes trying to win her over. "No, I'm just moving in next door. With you! And you won't let me pay for anything!" If its one things Lucy hated more then being broke its also being a freeloader. After she told Natsu 'someone' had taken the rest of her money in her bank, and she wouldn't be able to afford anything or live anywhere he suggested she lived with him. At first she was against but the land lady was expecting rent soon and Lucy couldn't cough that money up. 

"What you can do is just talk to me and keep me from losing my mind, how about that?" Lucy said throwing some random clothes in a box. Natsu chuckled and plopped down on her pink couch, that would soon be taken to the thrift store. "Hm okay what do you wanna talk about?" He questioned her. The girl thought for a moment and then spoke. "So your father and mother run Dragon Company, aka the richest business company in Japan?" Natsu laughed and looked at Lucy. "Great conversation started huh?" She just huffed and chucked one of her shirts at him. 

"But yes, my dad had been running the company and teaching here. I'm suppose to take over at some point. I think its when my little sister Wendy finishes high school. Fun fact she grades all your assignments."  Lucy's jaw dropped and she chucked another soft object at Natsu. 

"Shut up! No way!" 

"Yup! Wendy wanted to, she has way to much free time. She is gonna take over teaching and I'm gonna run the company." Natsu threw a pillow back at Lucy smirking as he did so. "One thing I'm not looking forward towards is dealing with Heartfilia Inc." The pinkette rolled his eyes and got comfortable on the sofa. Lucy felt like she just choke on air. She forgot her father runs the second most powerful company in Japan. Everything froze. Did she dare ask a question that would break or make their relationship (to her). "Natsu..how do you feel about the Heartfilias?" The college student started playing with a necklace she was wearing. "I've only meant them once when I was like 15. Actually only Jude. But! He was rude and his ego was way too high!" Natsu laughed mocking the man. 

"If that is how he acts gosh I wouldn't want to meet his daughter!" Lucy felt her heart sink. She went to great length to make sure the head master would hide her last name from everyone but himself. When she first enrolled she asked in a letter if he would put a substitute last name instead of her real one. She let out a breath and laughed a little. "Yea she would be a brat!" Natsu agreed and the two went on talking and packing. Ignoring everything else.

---

Lucy sighed as she threw her last box onto the ground of the new room. Why Natsu had a two bed room apartment, she didn't know. "Hey Lucy I'm going out to pick up dinner!" Natsu hollered somewhere in house. Lucy shouted an okay. She watched as Plue and Happy played with each other in the room, chasing back and forth. The blonde laughed and fell back onto the bed grabbing her phone. She had a few texts from Levy and a miss call from her father. A frown was placed on her face. Lucy's mind wondered back to the conversation from earlier. "She is a brat.." She mumbled out as she pressed the call back button on the cell. It only took a few seconds for it ring before an answer. 

"Lucy." 

"Why? Why! What gives you the right to even take that money. Mom went threw all that trouble to-" 

"Shut up would you? I see you're getting cozy with Igneel's son."

Lucy bit her nails, damn it. She knew he had been keeping an on her, this was just all to good for him. "He is my professor." She hissed out at him. A loud obnoxious laugh was heard from the other end. 

"So you're cozing up to your teacher because you are so stupid you can't even get decent passing grades! Thats funny."  Tears blurred her vision, more insults. Thats all she ever got. It was silent for a minute. "He doesn't know you're a Heartfilia does he?" 

"Don't you dare ruin-" 

"You better be here tomorrow before two PM then, we have some things to discuss don't we?" Lucy swallowed thickly, tears running down her cheeks, She sniffled and spoke. "Yea father." After that the line went dead. Her heart sunk as the realization hit her, she couldn't hide from her father. He always had control over her. No matter what he could play her anyway he wanted and she would follow threw. Quickly she dialed Aquarius's number. 

"What brat-Lucy are you okay?" 

"I'm his puppet!" 

 -------

Sorry its short itll be longer next time!