XX - moved on

---No one's POV---

After what happened to the both of them, Chaeyoung kept on crying. Day and night, she cries because of Mina. She decided to stop herself from seeing her. She also distanced herself from the others especially Momo. Chaeyoung wants to be away from them a bit until she gets better and happy.

Months have passed, Chaeyoung gets tired of crying. She kept herself busy from what happened, that she already forgot her feelings about Mina. One day, she met a girl. Will they fall in love to each other? Will Chaeyoung still do the same mistake she did in the past? What will happen to the both of them?

-

"Sorry!" A girl accidentally bumped me. She kept on bowing that she thinks I'm mad. Luckily, the coffee didn't spill over my clothes.

I grabbed her hand in a nice way. "It's okay. It's not a big deal." I smiled.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to bump you.. I'm in a hurry. Sorry again!" She looked at me, bowed for the last time and ran away.

"Cute.." I whispered.

I turned my back while waiting for the traffic light to get red and crossed the road. While I was walking, I felt my chest. My heart just started beating fast. My palms are sweating and I feel my ears are turning red.

"Why am I feeling this way?"

---Jihyo's POV---

It has been a while since we all hanged out because we already have our own life like you know... we are more focused in our relationships. Nayeon and Jeongyeon always fight but we all know that they love each other. Sana and Dahyun are always busy doing that thing. I will just let y'all think what it is. Momo and Mina are together for almost 6 months already and their relationship are going strong and healthy. While Tzuyu and I didn't have the chance to be together. But we are still a good friends. She's happy with someone now and I'm happy with my boyfriend too.

"Do you guys still have a connection with Chae? It's been 5 months since I last saw her.." I put my phone down and looked to them.

"Nah.. I texted her and she left me on seen. Days after, I did the same thing too but she didn't answer anymore neither my calls." Dahyun replied with a worry in her face.

"I wonder what happened... Do you think she's avoiding us? It's just weird. 5 months without connection with her?" I sighed.

"Maybe she changed her phone number? That's why we can't contact her. Should we visit her?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Y'all didn't know? She changed apartment. I don't know where. She texted me but I didn't bother to tell you guys because I thought she informed y'all too." Tzuyu said in a cold tone.

Sana shouted "What?! When did she texted you?!" We all looked at Tzuyu, waiting for her to answer the question.

Tzuyu stared at her phone, "Last month." and drank her water. All of us became quiet, still thinking of Chaeyoung.

"Yah~ Let's cheer up guys! Maybe she just need some time but I know she's alright! Don't worry~" Mina awkwardly said. We didn't know that she is also worrying about Chaeyoung. Even Momo nodded. 

Nayeon eonnie widened her eyes and it looks like she had an idea. "Since the atmosphere is not that good... Why don't we go on a travel? Maybe we can see Chaeyoung in any places.."

"Nice! I'm going!" I replied. We all screamed excitedly and already started packing our clothes.

[Meanwhile Jeongyeon...]

"Hey guys! C-Chaeyoung!" Jeongyeon started panicking.

"Wae?! What's with her?! What happened?" They shouted.

"She posted on instagram!!"

sonxchaee__                 ...
_______________________________

♥️    💬    ↗️

Liked by kim.dubuu, m.sharonmina_, chouxtzuyu and 3,027 others

sonxchaee__ it's been a while! i got a long hair already 😅

View 2,990 comments

kim.dubuu girl where did u go😭 imy :(

iamjihyo97 wtf is dis REAL

_yoojeoong01 u ghost what happened to u oml i can't believe u posted

chouxtzuyu well i guess someone hacked her ig lol are u the real scy?

_sanachaaan_ ew u still ugly but anw why didn't u even contacted us u bij opx
| kim.dubuu @_sanachaaan_ b! language!

prettynabongs22 my daughter!!! i missed u so much ☹️ come to mama
   | _yoojeoong01 @prettynabongs22 i'm coming 🙊

m.sharonmina_ u're back :)

hiraiiipeachx uhm hey how r u?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•this is a short ig story•
don't forget to vote! thank you xx

-z