IX - feelings?

"Ugh, I miss her.." I said.

All of them looked at me, confused.

"w-wHO?!!" Sana shouted.

-

"Hey, Hirai-ya! What did you say???" Jihyo asked.

"Y-you miss who?" Sana looked at me.

"Yah! Go tell us!" Nayeon eonnie added.

I'm so nervous to tell them. I think my feelings for Mina are real. It's so awkward to tell them because I had a crush on Dahyun before.

I looked at them and smiled a bit.

"Sorry. Maybe later."

"Aish. Spill the tea or else..." Jeongyeon told me and smirked.

"Or else what?"

Jeongyeon looked at Dahyun, giving me a hint that she is going to tell Dahyun that I liked her.

"Are you blackmailing me?"

She laughed. "Kim Dahyun, I have something important to tell y—" Jeongyeon called her but I quickly covered her mouth and pinched her left ear.

"You!" I shouted. "I told you to shut your flipping mouth right?" I added while whispering to Jeongyeon.

"Ow! I'm sorry! Momo-ya! Sorry~ Yah! Let go of my ear! It hurts!!" Jeongyeon looked at me, feeling sorry.

"You deserve it." And I let go and pushed her.

All of them laughed. I glared at Jeongyeon while she's trying to massage her ear.

*beep*

I checked my phone and guess who saved my life from them.

Mina finally replied after waiting for 2 hours.

They all heard my phone and the 6 of them are looking at me while smiling, except for Chaeyoung, who doesn't know anything.

"Ehem." Tzuyu spoke up.

"E-excuse me, I will just go to the bathroom." I immediately stood up when I heard Dahyun said something that made everyone laughed.

"Aye, why do you still need to go to the bathroom when you just received a message?" Dahyun faked her cough.

"Wait.. am I just the only one who doesn't know what is going on? Haha." Chaeyoung asked them all before I continued on walking.

*

m.sharonmina_
hey, slr ^^
yup, sorry i can't make it today bc
i need to finish something :(

hiraiiipeachx
it's alryt
i understand hehe
btw mina...

m.sharonmina_
yes? wat is it?

hiraiiipeachx
is it bc of chaeyoung too
dat u didn't come over
to jihyo's house?|erased

'Lol Momo. How dare you asked her with that kind of question?'

m.sharonmina_
momo?
haha u ok?

hiraiiipeachx
haha yea sorry
well, can i have ur number?
we've been talking here on ig since then
it's ok if u don't want :))

m.sharonmina_
haha no it's ok
2x xxxx xxxx
;>

hiraiiipeachx
oh
thankq haha

m.sharonmina_
np~ ^^
see u soon✨

hiraiiipeachx
bye, i will call u later ☺️
see u too~

m.sharonmina_
❤️
seen 11:48 pm

---Sana's POV---

"What took you so long, Ms. Hirai?"

"Am I that long? It only took me 5 minutes though." Momo said, blushing. I smell something good.

"Lmao 5 minutes? But you went to the bathroom at 11:35 pm and you came back at.." Tzuyu paused and grabbed her phone to check the time. "..11:50 pm." She added.

"Wow, I wonder what did you two talked about. Hmm..?"

"I know right? Hahahaha!" Jeongyeon laughed that made Nayeon choked and even Dahyun too.

I noticed that Chaeyoung isn't talking anymore. I slapped Jihyo's shoulder, but not that hard.

"Why is she silent?

"I don't know. Maybe because she doesn't know anything about Momo and Mina." She whispered.

"Y'all I can't relate." After 20 minutes, Chaeyoung have spoken up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•this is a short ig story•
don't forget to vote! thank you xx

-z