X - bitter

---Mina's POV---

*beep*

unknown: hey it's me :)

"The who?? Unknown number, eh.."

unknown: momo btw~

I laughed. I forgot she is going to call me today. I grabbed my phone and replied to her text messages. I even add her into my contacts.

You: oh~ hi momo^^

Mogurii💙: hehe, sorry i cant call u today.. still here at jihyo's place :( maybe tmr i'll give u a morning call ;D

You: aww sad.. i wanna hear ur voice|erased
no, it's ok momo-ya, i understand plus it's late tho :>

Mogurii💙: maybe u're tired.. u should get some rest now.. im sorry again :((( goodnight 💕

You: ya, i told u it's ok :>> and, im just a bit tired hehe so goodnight too then✨ take careee~

Mogurii💙: i will.. just for u ;)

Too cheesy but I like it though. Aish but my hopes for her went up... I don't know if she likes me or she's just playing with my feelings. Lol. Maybe she already knows that I like her so that's why she's being so nice to me or I don't know how to call it. 

[a while ago...]

"Y'all I can't relate." said Chaeyoung.

---No one's POV---

"...about what are you guys talking right now. I'm out of place." Chaeyoung added, smiling bitterly.

They all looked up at her. Sana and Nayeon are trying to think on something to cover up Momo and Mina. They don't want Chaeyoung to know about them.

Because it's going to be a war.

"E-ehem... ah, about that? It's nothing important though.." Nayeon told her nervously and tapped Sana's shoulder.

"Y-yeah.. it's not really important.. hehe.." Sana smiled.

The 5 others sighed. Jihyo looks a bit disappointed. She wants Chaeyoung to know about what is happening.

"I'll be honest here..." Momo spoke up. She had no choice but to tell Chaeyoung all of it.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun tried to stop her. But after a while, they realized that Momo needs to say it in front of Chaeng.

"Spill." Chaeyoung looked at Momo in a serious way.

"It's about me and your ex, Mina." added Momo.

"W-what?!" She stood up. Chaeyoung can't believe about what she's hearing right now.

"Ms. Son Chaeyoung, calm the flipping down. We are not deaf." Tzuyu replied.

"The fuvk... I'm trying to get in to her heart again, but I didn't know a friend is already trying to get in, huh." Chaeyoung said angrily.

Jihyo was shocked. Not because of what she said, but because she never heard Chaeng to speak in that way.

"Chaeyoung!! Language!" Dahyun shouted.

"I don't care." She stared at Momo. 

"Are we friends? We aren't aye.. I only know you as Chaeyoung and as Mina's ex. Don't call me a friend."

"Psh. Trying to be nice to Mina.. You're just playing with her feelings." Chaeyoung added.

"I'm not trying to play with her because I'm not like you though.. You were the one who hurt her. Then you're telling us that you want her again? That's funny." Momo glared and smirked.

Chaeyoung grabbed Momo's collar. The 6 others were trying to separate them. Jihyo started to get mad and Chaeyoung released her hand from Momo's collar. Nayeon scolded the both of them while Jeongyeon trying to calm Chaeyoung down.

After staring at each other, Chaeyoung finally stood up, grabbed all of her things and walked out. Because of her anger, she didn't bid a goodbye to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•this is a short ig story•
don't forget to vote! thank you xx

-z