XV - the confession

[8 hours later at Jihyo's place.]

---Momo's POV---

"Y'all listen! Let's play a game." Jihyo shouted.

"What game? Don't tell me..." Jeongyeon asked and turned around on me.

"Why are you looking at me again?"

"Dahyun, can you get the bottle please." Jeongyeon smiled.

"Spin the bottle?!" Sana clapped happily while Jihyo nodded.

Nayeon shouted. "You're right!" and gave a thumbs up.

"Uhm, I will not play.." Mina said shyly.

Dahyun asked her. "Come on eonnie, why not?" She smiled. "We won't drink anyways." Tzuyu added.

"It's just that-"

"No excuses Mitang~ or you will get a punishment." Jihyo smirked.

"P-punishment..? What d-do you mean?" I asked. I looked at Mina nervously, while she stared at them. Is Jihyo hiding something from me? Lol.

"Let's start!" Nayeon shouted and smiled at Jeongyeon.

Dahyun jumped. "I bet this is going to be fun! Woooh!"

"..8? We are missing one more person.." Sana replied.

"Ahh.. It's Chaeyoungie. She said she will be late." Jihyo said and reached her phone to send her a message.

"Ok~ Be ready! 3.. 2.. 1.." and Nayeon started spinning the bottle.

While the bottle is spinning, I heard Jihyo's phone vibrated. I looked who texted her and I saw Chaeyoung's name.

"Jihyo-ya! Your phone vibrated. Someone texted you."

"Thanks!" She replied and got up immediately. "Oh? Chaeng's not coming anymore..." added Jihyo.

"Aww.. well I guess we are just 8 for today." Nayeon said. I stared at Mina. Thank God, Chaeyoung will not come today anymore. I guess it's my chance. Well, I don't want to pick a fight with that little girl again. It's embarrassing especially in front of Mina. 

"Yah! Yah! The bottle stopped!" Jeongyeon screamed and burst into laughter.

We all laughed when the first one who will answer the 3 questions is Tzuyu.

"I'm so unlucky today, huh." Our youngest sighed.

"I guess you are.. anyways, here is your question. Anyone who wants to ask her first? Raise your hand."

I looked at Mina and asked her if she wants to volunteer first because I noticed that she's not talking at all.

"I'll ask her after." She whispered.

"Me!" Dahyun shouted as she raised her hand.

-

"It's Momo's turn! Finally after an hour!" said Jeongyeon.

"Flipping cereal. I thought I am saved."

"You only thought." Sana added. "I'm out of questions, send help!"

"Me too, snake." Nayeon said while thinking.

"Aha! I have one~" Dahyun whispered to Jeongyeon and she passed it to her girlfriend, Nayeon, who smiled. Sana is looking at them curiously so she begged Nayeon to tell it to her and she did.

"Alright.. I'm curious. Now, who will spill the tea?" Jihyo said with excitement.

"Me! Momo-ya, listen carefully. Do you like Mina?" Sana asked out of the blue. The others laughed while Mina was shocked. Momo's mind went black. On the other hand, Mina's face started to get red.

"Omo. Mina is blushing?!" Nayeon giggled. Momo looked at her. She became more serious.

"Momo eonnie?" asked their youngest.

"Yes. I like Mina."

"Aye.. y-you're just kidding right?" Mina replied and slightly pushed Momo.

"I am not. Why? Do I look like I'm joking? I'm serious. Mina, I like you. W-will you be my g-girlfriend..?"

Mina is hearing the right words. The 6 others are clapping their hands and looking excited. Momo stared at her for a while, waiting for Mina's answer.

Meanwhile, the girl finally hugged Momo and whispered, "Yes."

---Jihyo's POV---

When everyone is sleeping now, I decided to go to the terrace just to watch the stars when I saw someone.

"Tzuyu? Oh? You are still awake?"

"Y-yes eonnie.. I can't sleep. You too?" She said.

"Yeah."

"Eonnie, wear my sweatshirt. It's cold." Tzuyu replied as she put it on my shoulder. "Thanks."

10 minutes have passed, yet no one of us decided to talk first.

"The stars are so pretty.. hmm?"

"You're prettier, eonnie."

"I know." I looked at Tzuyu and laughed. I saw her smiling. "Let's go. It's getting cold." I added.

"Jihyo eonnie, I think I like you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•this is a short ig story•
don't forget to vote! thank you xx

-z