XVI - together

---Mina's POV---

"Yes. I like Mina."

'Wh-what...?' I thought. Is this a dream? I'm not sure if I heard that right.

"Aye.. y-you're just kidding right?" I looked at her with a shock in my face and pushed her slightly.

"I am not. Why? Do I look like I'm joking? I'm serious. Mina, I like you. W-will you be my g-girlfriend..?"

I guess I am hearing the right words. They started clapping their hands while shouting excitedly. 'Did she just... confessed to me? Did my crush really said that she likes me?' I slapped myself to see if it's just a dream.

Then Momo stared at me, waiting for my answer. I don't know how should I react. I was planning to confess but I thought it was a bad idea. I'm so happy right now that I can't even explain. I don't know what to do so I decided to hug Momo.

and whispered to her ears. "Yes."

"I'm sleepy.." I murmured. I saw Momo is staring at me.

I suddenly felt a blanket at my back. I looked at Momo as she pushed me against her chest while tapping my shoulder.

"Awwww~ Y'all look at the love birds here." Jeongyeon smiled.

I looked at Nayeon eonnie and shouted, "Your girl is jealous, Jeongyeon eonnie."

We all laughed and screamed as she hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Meanwhile, Momo and I stared at each other, happily.

We all yawned. Time flies so damn fast. It's 1:45 am now and we need to sleep. 2yeon, the first lovers of the group, are now sleeping peacefully. Sana eonnie and Dahyun are at the bathroom like okay they are just washing their faces. Momo and I are still a bit awkward but she's still trying her best to make me comfortable. While Jihyo eonnie and Tzuyu are getting ready to sleep.

And now, after we finished what we were doing, we all laid down to bed and started closing our eyes.

---Tzuyu's POV---

I'm in the same room with Jihyo eonnie. I can't sleep. Instead of closing my eyes, I'm looking at her back.

'I guess she's asleep now' I thought.

I stood up and walked slowly to go outside of the bedroom and go watch the stars. I grabbed my sweatshirt because it's a bit cold. When I arrived at the terrace, I looked up at the sky. I tried to connect the stars to one another but I can't really focus and I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Why are you acting strangely, Tzuyu. Pabo." I sighed.

"Tzuyu? Oh? You are still awake?" I saw Jihyo eonnie who walks closer to me.

"Y-yes eonnie.. I can't sleep. You too?"

"Yeah."

"Eonnie, wear my sweatshirt. It's cold." I put it on her shoulder. "Thanks." she replied.

It's been 10 minutes, why is so quiet? 'I need to think a topic so that it won't be awkward.'

"The stars are so pretty.. hmm?" Jihyo eonnie started talking.

"You're prettier, eonnie." what did I just said—

"I know." She looked at me and laughed. I smiled. "Let's go inside Tzuyu-ah, It's getting cold."

As we are about to go inside, I grabbed eonnie's wrist and said...

"Jihyo eonnie, I think I like you.."

"O-oh?... Tzuyu-ah, that can't be true-" I saw her reaction.

"It's real. I like you, e-eonnie."

"Me too, Tzuyu-ah. Me too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•this is a short ig story•
don't forget to vote! thank you xx

-z