Chapter 6

Ethan's Point of View:

"Mhm. Go straight turn right on the 5th door and that's his office. Bye." With that she left.

Why was she being so cold all of a sudden? I mean I wasn't lying. I didn't do anything wrong.

I knocked on the door and came in.

"Ethan Williams! Hello my name Is Carter Phoenix!"

We shook hands. Then I sat on a chair in front of his desk and so did he.

"So, How are you feeling?"

"Mm better than the last time I saw you."

Watch it!  My subconscious scolded me.

"Haha yeah sorry about that. Business is business. Anyways we're cool now right?"

Why is this guy being nice? Is he always like this? Because he's creeping me the fuck out...

"If you let me go. Sure."

He gave a put a huge laugh. "Ah! A jokester you are."

Haha real funny I am.

"Anyways while we're talking about business, that's something I'd wanna offer you."

"Me...?"

"That's what I just said. Oh of course and Valentina. I could give you both a business."

"Let me guess it looks something like this."

"A jokester and his smart what more do you want from a guy eh?" He chuckled.

"But yes, but you would need to do me a few favors-"

"Woah woah woah pause. I didn't agree to this. I don't wanna own a sick mansion with people dying everyday in my basement."

"It can be in a attic, or somewhere or near you." He shrugged.

"No! That's not that point! I don't wanna kill! Does it look like I'm you?!"

"I can train you kiddo." I can tell he started to grow impatient. "I can do anything, just do as I say and everything will run smoothly."

"Well I don't want to."

"Fine, you have to do as I say or I'll kill Valentina."

"What?!! You wouldn't she's family!"

"Business is business kid. Do it or not."

"I will not! You wouldn't kill her."

"Fine. Then I'll kill your siblings."

He had a smile plastered on his face which made me just want to slap it right off.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I found you. In only a few hours I have there location on my screen right now. I can print it out if you wanna see. Or do you want to see them die instead-"

"What do I have to do." I gritted my teeth.

"Well as you know Valentina is not... how do I say this? Capable of killing. I mean the cooks the doctors the maids are all here because of her. She can't even sit and watch someone die with out giving a comment."

"Okay and?"

He shot me a look like we was about to break my neck.

"And I want you to change that."

"And how do you think I'M going to change that. I'm the presidents son and no offense I stand in the good sides of things."