Hogwarts just got facebook 44

Hermione granger posted a status: three books down, two to go.

Ron Weasley: bloody hell we only just got the assignment two hours ago! I'm only on the blurb of the first book.

Harry potter: I'm halfway through the first book, how do you read that fast!?

Hermione granger: well boys, it looks like you have a lot of catching up to do. It's due in three days and you don't want to fail.

Ron Weasley: I think one of my books accidentally took a trip to the bin, can you write me a note to say why I couldn't complete the task?

Harry potter: chill out hermione, we have three days to read five books and choose one to do a summary on. We are not going to die.

Hermione granger: Ron... Never mind, harry if I fail it will be the end of me.

Ron Weasley: I'm minding.

Harry potter: Ron just pick the book out of the bin it's not the end of the world and hermione it's still not the end of the world if you fail this minor task.

Ron Weasley: but it's got the remains of the melted chocolate I ate yesterday on it!

Hermione granger: LALALALALALA sorry I can't hear you.

Ron Weasley: and I think it has that slime from that time we accidentally exploded that toad on it.

Harry potter: that's what a cloth is for Ron.

Hermione granger: yeah Ron, it's a hard back. I'm sure it will live.

Ron Weasley: oh my god a living book! What sorcery is this!?

Hermione granger: I give up. See ya harry.

*hermione granger has logged off*

Ron Weasley: so I don't get a goodbye?

Harry potter: goodbye!

*harry potter has logged off*

Ron Weasley: not what I meant.

*Luna lovegood has logged on*

Ron Weasley: hello luna, I'm glad SOMEONE wants to talk to me.

Luna lovegood: actually I wanted to catch harry before he left but I guess I took too long to log on.

Ron Weasley: I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Luna lovegood: OMG have the nargles come for you?!

Ron Weasley: not what I meant.....

Luna lovegood: everyone who is trying to deny a nargles attack says that O_o.

Ron Weasley: oh geez somebody save me.

Luna lovegood: and that's what they all reply with once I've told them!

Ron Weasley: have you ever thought about getting help?

Luna lovegood: what for? You need help with your homework, is that the help you mean?

Ron Weasley: sure.... That's definitely what I mean. Anyway seeing as you just addressed the homework issue, I'm going to go away and pretend that I don't have any. Nice chat... Bye.

*Ron Weasley has logged off*

Luna lovegood: don't let the nargles bite! Damn he's gone.

*luna lovegood has logged off*