Chapter 17 -A Trip To Mountian Glenn-

Third Person POV

As team RWBY and Mystogen got ready for their journey to the Southeast area of Vale, Team RWBY was shocked to figure out that Doctor Oobleck would be their huntsman that they would be shadowing. While Mystogen, on the other hand, was interested on how Oobleck fought as well as how he would react to him having to partner up with Mystogen.

"Professor Oobleck?" Weiss said shocked.

"Yes, I'm afraid that those bags won't be necessary girls seeing as you've opted to shadow huntsmen on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission, I can assure you we will no be establishing a single base of operations rather we will traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland, and make camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon I've packed all of our essentials myself provided the course and readied the airship. Mr.Mysotgen I am aware of my partnership between you and I. And!" Oobleck said pacing in front of the group but leaned in towards Weiss, "It's Dr.Oobleck, I didn't earn a PhD for fun thank you very much,"

"Uhhh," Weiss let out confused and rather shocked still.

"Come now children, according to my schedule we are already three minutes behind, schedule," Oobleck said before bolting to the ship at neck breaking speeds even Mystogen had trouble keeping up with.

"Welp I will see you all in the bullhead," Mystogen said before walking towards it.

"Well alright then looks like we're to save the world with, Dr. Oo-bleck okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse," Ruby said staring at the ground.

"Save the world?!" Nora said as team JNPR approached the four, "You're going on a world-saving mission without us!? I'm hurt and sad!" her stomach growled, "Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault though, Ren!"

Nora looked at Red who crossed his arms and looked away.

"Sounds exciting, where are ya going?" Jaune asked.

"Oh just outside the kingdom," Ruby answered.

"Hey! So are we," Nora said.

"Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village," Pyrrha said.

"We set out tomorrow," Ren noted.

"Then you can party with us tonight," Neptune said as him and Sun approached the group, "We're shadowing a crime specialist, all inner-city detective stuff, we get junior badges,"

"Ooohhooohh!" Jaune was in awe about this.

"We normally go to the city with you guys which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, ya know, normal," Sun said.

"Well-" Ruby started to say.

"Four minutes ladies!" Oobleck yelled from the bullhead.

"Yeah, come on!" Mystogen yelled as well.

"Well uh, wish us luck," Ruby said the four walked to the bullhead.

The group finally got into the air flying over the city of Vale, Yang spoke, "I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter,"

"I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual but I can assure you as a huntsman I've had my fair share of tussles," Oobleck said.

"Like the mushroom?" Ruby asked.

"Those are truffles," Blake said.

"Like the sprout?" Ruby asked again.

"Those are brussels," Yang said.