Chapter 12 -An Interesting Day-

Mystogen's POV

I was walking down the street heading to a bookstore now I'm supposed to be in class but the agreement I made with Ozpin, I'm excused out of class. The reason I was going there was that I and my ghost wanted to know more about this fairytale of the Guardian that crashed landed here. I looked at the building that was in front of me.

 I looked at the building that was in front of me

"I guess this is the place," I said.

"Yep, this place should have what we're looking for," Ghost said.

I pulled the door open and walked in to see a man with black hair behind the counter.

"Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun," The man said.

"And I'm guessing you're Tukson?" I asked, walking up to the counter.

"Yes," He confirmed.

"Well, Tuckson I'm looking for a book on fairy tales and legends," I said.

"Oh, that would be to the left of me within the fiction section," He pointed.

"Thank you, oh I might be here for a while if you don't mind," I said walking to the fiction section.

"That's fine, but if you'll excuse me I need to do something," He says going into the back.

I was looking around until I found a book on what I was looking for, I grabbed it and flipped through the pages, I stopped at the one fairytale named "A Guardian's Wrath". I read through it:

 Long ago, on a clear night sky, an object fell from the stars above. An object not from this world had crashed, and what came out was a man in knights armor. This man didn't call himself a Huntsman but a Guardian, He could breed lightning from his hands and make the ground beneath him shake.

'Lightning from his hands that could make the ground beneath him shake, this Guardian was a titan.'

 But after a long battle filled with death and destruction, the Guardian collapsed onto the ground but not before leaving death in his final waking moments, this was a Guardian's wrath.