Chapter 1 -A Big Problem-

It was midnight at the tower everyone was either asleep or on a patrol in the many planets but there were two silhouettes, one your above average person, and one a diamond-like shape hovering, these two were making their way towards the meeting hall, these two were a hunter and his friendly ghost, they had been called by the vanguard to meet them immediately. 

"It's odd for the vanguard having to speak with us so urgently," The Ghost said, his Guardian nods in agreement. 

They have been called before but they had to stop a mission early because of this meeting which has never happened before, they got to the meeting hall and saw the vanguard Zavala the Titan, Ikora the Warlock, and Cayde-6 the Hunter. 

"Mystogen thank you for coming as soon as you can," Zavala spoke up first,"You may be wondering why we called you here, Ikora will explain." 

"We had received a transmission from Osiris, he had asked for you to go to Mercury and meet with him," Ikora stated. 

"He said it had to do with something about the Vex planning something big, and you are a god killer, so I recommended you," Cayde added.

"Alright, we will go to Mercury immediately," Ghost said as Mystogen started to walk out.

 "And Guardian. Be careful out there," Zavala said.

Mystogen and his ghost headed to Mercury if the Vex were planning something they had to stop them before they get the chance. They had arrived at the entrance to the Infinite Forest where Osiris was waiting.

 "Guardian thank you for coming at such short notice, as you know the Vex wait for no one," Osiris said

"Its no problem Osiris, if the Vex are trying to plan something then we'll stop them." Ghost said. 

"Well, that's good to hear because they are planning to invade another universe," Sagira stated. 

"Wait, are you serious!?" Mystogen's ghost said. 

"Yes, very serious this isn't the first time they've tried this, but the question is are you willing to help?" Osiris says. 

"Where do we start?" Ghost said. They went away from the gateway to the Infinite Forest and to a Vex gate.

 They went away from the gateway to the Infinite Forest and to a Vex gate

"Now here's the problem we need you to go to this universe," Sagira said.

"Why's that?" Ghost said. 

"They have already set a foundation in that universe, they are trying to make another vault there," Osiris said. 

The two were shocked at this information the last time they had to take care of a vault was the Vault of Glass and them and their fire-team almost didn't make it out alive. 

"We have to stop them before they finish it!" Ghost said. 

Osiris nods and takes out three small cubes with symbols on each side of them and messes with them until it had opened the gateway. 

"This will take you to the universe and take this," Osiris sets down a Vex gate-lord head on the ground and ghost transmits it for safekeeping. 

"How did you get this?" Ghost asked.

Osiris was gonna answer until multiple Vex started to appear, they did not want a guardian to interfere with their plan.

"Though the gate now!" Osiris yelled getting his scout rifle. Mystogen's ghost disappeared and the hunter ran into the portal. They appeared in front of what seems to be a shop, the name of this shop was "From Dust Till Dawn".

(And there we go the first chapter of this story, now tell me what ya think about this and if you guys like it, just to forwarn you guys updates might be slow because I have to rewatch the series to get it fresh in my mind, so see ya next time

(And there we go the first chapter of this story, now tell me what ya think about this and if you guys like it, just to forwarn you guys updates might be slow because I have to rewatch the series to get it fresh in my mind, so see ya next time.)