Chapter 6 -Initiation Part 2-

Ruby's POV

After being shot into the sky I was soring through the air slowly making my way down to the ground, but as I was fall I hit a bird on the way.

"Birdy no!" I yelled out.

I shot Crescent Rose to slow myself down then unfolded it let it grip on to branch making me spin around it the landing onto the ground safely. I looked around then ran through the forest.

"Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang. Gotta find Yaaang! Yaaang!" I yelled out.

'Ugh this is bad, this is really bad. What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? There's always Jaune...he's nice, he's funny, I don't think he's very good in a fight though. Oh! What about Blake? So mysterious, so calm, plus she like books! Well, then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her. Then there's Mystogen! He's kind as well, polite, but I don't know much about him. Ugh! Okay, who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Black, Mystogen, and...' I skidded to a halt seeing stopping right in front of her.

Mystogen's POV

I didn't see anyone in the air so I presumed they had already landed safely, as I got close to the ground at the last second I jumped off of thin air to land on the ground without killing myself.

"Alright now that we landed to the ruins!" I said heading north.

"I see that you haven't gotten rusty on your way of cardinal directions," Ghost said sarcastically.

"Oh haha, a hunter not knowing his directions, you're never going to let that one mess up down are you?" I said.

"No, I'm not" Ghost responded.

I let sigh continuing my way north until I hear rustling from the bushes, I aim my Auto Rifle in the direction of the noise the rustling became more an more rapid until an animal of black pounced at me, I dodged out of it way then looked at it.  

Its body was pure black with bone on it and red eyes that could strike fear into anyone

Its body was pure black with bone on it and red eyes that could strike fear into anyone. It pounced at me again I shot it multiple time making fall onto the ground turning into dust.

"Ghost," I said.

"On it," Ghost came out and scanned of what remained of the Grimm, "This is the Grimm I was talking you about, this one is a Beowolf, Its odd for it to stray from its pack so keep an eye out. And there's another thing,"

"What is it," I asked Ghost.

"This Grimm is made up of Darkness to its purest form," Ghost said, "But I'm pretty sure this is not our Darkness,"

"Well, thats good we already have to Vex to look out for don't need another thing to watch out for," I said, Ghost disappeared again and I continued walking. After a bit of walking, I had finally gotten to the ruins. I set my Auto Rifle down looking at the relics which were.