Chapter 8

Annabeth POV

Percy and I walked in to the class room, our hand in each other hands. Once the door opned the door only five students were present in the class room. We walked to the back of the class room and took our seats. I placed my head on Percy's chest as the other students started to enter the class room.

"Good Morning, Class I am your new math teacher. We will be studying advanced algerbra. Any question."ee

"Good, so no questions."

I placed my head deeper into Percy's chest as the teacher started to put easy as pie promblems that my siblings would laugh at.

"Ms Chase quadratic forumla"

"I know the answer a2+b2=c2" I smirked at the teachers expression.

"Yes. That correct. Now pay more attention class and you can be like Miss Chase, here."

Percy started to play with my hair as the teacher started to hand out the homework and class work that I finished in 10 mintues. After I finished my work, I gazed into Percy's eyes as he looked into mine. We both leaned in and when our lips met it was wonderful.

"Yo love birds, class is over." We heard someone say.

I broke away from Percy's lips and looked at Clarisse. "Fine."

We all walked to the biology room and when we entered there was only 15 students sitting down. I lead Percy to one of the back tables were Percy, Nico, Thalia and I sat down, and next to us was Clarisse, Chris, Travis and Leo. I had my head on Percy's shouler when I smelled cheat perfum pushed me out of my chair.

"Ouch." I complained.

"Lexi my girlfriend is sitting there." Percy said.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see her. I guess she's to ugly that I didn't see her." Lexi said batting her fake eye lashes.

"Lexi I had enough of you putting Annabeth down. She is more beautiful than you will ever be. Now MOVE." Percy said grabbing my hand and pushing Lexi aside.

"I swear annibell, Percy will be mine." Lexi said walking away her hips swaying to much to be real.

"Thank god she left." Percy said kissing my cheek*

I placed my head back on Percy's shoulder when the biology teacher walked in.

"Good Morning class, My name is Mrs Armstrong. You may not address me as Mrs, Mrs Arm or Mrs Strong. Only Mrs Armstrong. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs Armstrong." The class groaned.

"Good. Now we will be going through this whole text book." The teacher said giving everyone a text book to use this year. "Now we will be doing many animal dissections. You can do online or real dissections."

This class went by real quick and so did all my classes before lunch.

Now Percy and I are holding hands and walked into the lunch room where get got our lunch's and sat at a table with us demigods and Percy's friends. Soon lunch was over and we headed to our next class.

****

Percy's POV

We walked into the class room laughing as we walked to the back of the room and as if right on cue the teacher walked in.

"Good Morning, I am Miss Benson. This year we will be doing the basic of the Greek tounge and Greek Myths. Now Will anyone would like to do a oral presentation?" Miss Benson asked that class.

All of us demigods raised our hands, the teacher looked shocked about how many hands raised in the air.

"How about Mr. Jackson and Ms Chase."

Annabeth and I looked at each other and smiled.

""Τι θα πρέπει να μιλάμε για φύκια εγκεφάλου; (What should we talk about seaweed brain)"

"Δεν ξέρω. (I don't know)"

"Τι θα λέγατε όταν ήσασταν μετατραπεί σε πειραματόζωο. (How about when you were turned into a guinea pig)"

"Είπες ότι δεν θα μιλήσουμε γι 'αυτό και πάλι! (You said we won't talk about that again!)"

"Γι 'αυτό μ' αγαπάς φύκια του εγκεφάλου. (That's why you love my seaweed brain)"

"Σ 'αγαπώ πάρα πολύ. (I love you too)" I said then gave her a kiss.

"Yes very good." Miss Benson said.

We took our seats, when someone came in and I felt all my muscles tense up.

"Ah yes Mr Slogan, go take your seat."

"Yes, miss." The boy said taking a seat infront of me.

"Now class we will be going over the greek myths." Miss Benson said while us demigods figured she gave up on the greek tounge.

"Now Ms Chase would you please name the female olympians and Mr Jackson would you like to name the male olympians."

"Yes ma'am." We both said.

"First there is Hera the queen of olympus and wife of Zeus. Then there is Demeter goddess of of Agriculture and Fertility. There is Athena Goddess of Wisdom, battle, art and crafts, and reson. There is Artemis goddess of the hunt and twin sister of Apollo. And finally Lady Aphrodite she is the goddess of love and beauty."

"Very good Ms Chase."

"Excuse me miss but she forgot Hestia." Lexi said smirking.

"Yes Ms Chase why did you not name Hestia."

"Well Lady Hestia is the Goddess of the Hearth, she is no longer a Olympian since she gave up her seat of the Olympian Council for Dionysus the God of Wine." I said Smirking at Lexis expression.

"Now Mr Jackson name all the male olympians."

"Yes. First there is Zeus lord of the skies, storms and also king of olympus. Next there is Poseidon lord of the sea's, earthquakes. Then there is Ares God of war and blood lust. Then Apollo god of music, sun poetry, and twin brother to Artemis. Then there is Hermes god of theives, tricks and travlers. And lastly Dionysus god of wine and parties."

"Very good Mr Jackson."

"Excuses me but Percy forgot Hades." Matt Slogan said.

"why did you not mention him."

"Idid not forget him. Hades is not a olympian  because he was banished my Zeus to the underworld, and now we rules the underworld." I said smirking at Matt.

The rest of the day went by in a breeze and pretty soon I was driving me and Annabeth back to the house.