Chapter 7

Annabeth's POV.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my boyriend." 

"Excuse me." I said looking the girl in the eyes. "Last time I checked Percy was my boyfriend."

"You must be kidding me Percy, you would would rather date the ugly, dumb blond over me." She said pointing to her body.

She just not call me ugly and a dumb blond. No one and I mean no one has every called me a dumb blond. I just snapped but Percy said,

"Lexi, how dare you call my girlfriend ugly and a dumb blond. She is smarter, more beautiful and more nautral then you will ever be, And she is not a slut like you, you've slept with 80% of all the boys in this school."

She just looked at Percy and looked at me like she couldn't believe what Percy just said. "Ugh Percy Jackson you will be mine and Annabeth will be no more." She said and walked away.

I just looked at Percy and laughed. "Come on we have homeroom to get to." Pulling Percy to the school's enterance.

We walked through the double doors of Goode with Percy, hand in hand as we walk past other students while I was getting glares from some girls and Percy getting glares from some from some guys. We walked into homeroom which was the english room when Percy's friend Mike walked in.

Mike's POV. (You didn't see that coming)

I got out of my car when Lexi walked over to Percy and Annabeth. I had to say I like Annabeth a lot. I seen Lexi get mad about something as she walked away. I decided that I was going to my locker first them homeroom. As I walked into the building I headed to my locker which was right next to Percy's and took out my English, History and Science book and walked into homeroom. I looked around the room and seen Annabeth hit Percy's chest playfully, her eyes gleaming with love as she looked at Percy. I wonder will Annabeth look at me like that if we ever got together. I got snapped out of my thought when I heard Percy say,

"Mike come sit, dude."

I walked over to them and sat down infront of them when Mr Blofis started to take attendence.

"Arm,Jake"

"Here" My friend Jake said.

"Blake, Mike"

"Here" I said.

"Chase, Annabeth"

"Here" Annabeth said and put her head on Percy's chest.

Finally Mr Blofis said, "Jackson, Percy."

"Here." Percy said then whispered something into Annabeth's ear that made her blush.

I thought to myself Will Annabeth blush like that if she was with me. I started to think all about Annabeth when the bell rang.

Riiiinnnnnggggg

Percy's POV.

 Annabeth and I walked out of homeroom and to our lockers that are right next to each other and took out of our math, science and history books.

"Annabeth you know that we have 10 mintunes before class start, right?"

"Yea i know seaweed brain."

"So I think we should you know do something to keep us occupied for that time." I said putting my hands on the locker, right next to her head, while leaning down as her lips meet mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while her hands found their way up to my hair, pulling it ever so lightly. I put my hands on her hips deepening the kiss when I head a "Ahem. Ahem" causing me to pulls away from Annabeth and I swore this women is the most ugly person I have ever seen and I seen Medusa. She sad gray and black hair brushed to the side. She had on dark blue eye shadow, bright pink lipstick, and she was wearing a dark pink dress suit that was two sizes to small making her fat fall over.

"Will you two stop showing your Public Display of Affection in the school." The women said. "Who are you." She said pointing to Annabeth.

"My name is Annabeth Chase. May I ask who you are?"

"My name is Miss Red. I am the new Math teacher. And I think you teo should be heading of to your first class." She said as she walked away.

"I guess we have her first wise girl."

"Yeah, lets go I dont want to be late for her." She said grabbing my hand leading me to the classroom.

We walked hand in hand to Math class.